Ticket delivery - Robert Bortuzzo

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
You probably can't go wrong with any NHLer. By far the best human beings amongst professional athletes.

Even Sean Avery is a good guy. I saw him talking to two young Pens fans during the pregame skate. Gave them a few pucks and then asked them if the young attractive lady next to them was their mom. They said no and and Avery kind of shrugged and had the expression of "Niiiiiiice" on his face.

On second thought, he may have had some other motivation behind those actions.

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Even Sean Avery is a good guy. I saw him talking to two young Pens fans during the pregame skate. Gave them a few pucks and then asked them if the young attractive lady next to them was their mom. They said no and and Avery kind of shrugged and had the expression of "Niiiiiiice" on his face.

You got it wrong, he was actually looking at the guy next to the woman.

Purves

Dec 23, 2012
RTP, USA

he probably liked her purse...

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
You probably can't go wrong with any NHLer. By far the best human beings amongst professional athletes.

Imagine if they did this when Tibbetts was playing. He'd just walk in and start eating the food out of your fridge and only leave once you personally paid him for the tickets, at a mark up, of course.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
He also said "Eh?" alot...which cracked up my wife, and I caught myself saying it the rest of the night. Canadian is contagious!

I've picked up that habit from living in Canada for about 7 years,

I don't use it the way many Canadians do, ie at the end of a rhetorical question, my favorite being:

"Is that right, eh?"

I picked up the habit from my wife's dad of using "eh?" in place of "what?" or "excuse me".

If my wife asks me something and I don't hear her, I say "eh?" and I don't even realize it. It's funny ****.

Hans Klopek

Jul 13, 2013
Helsinki, Finland
That's amazing SuburbanRhythm, a wonderful experience for you and the family.

Watching the Sid one, there is this kid who goes "I have a question for you... would you like to play hockey with us?" while doing a strange hand gesture... is it just me or does he speak and act totally like Crispin Glover? (I love Crispin by the way, so no offence to the kid).

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Bortz is my favorite character on the team. Not even a close 2nd....maybe Malkin

tumblr_n2nj5hVBYe1t94n3xo1_500_zpsca1c7866.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad