Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czerk

Feb 13, 2007
Riverview
Interesting article...

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busine...lling-habits-of-season-ticket-holders/2244542

Personally, this is a bad trend... Without STH who put up full season money, the base would be very low... Besides, it is capitalism... buying and selling based on demand for STH... if you love something and want to attend and have the means, so be it... no different than going to an Outback vs a steak and shake vs Capital Grille vs Berns... you pay for want you want, based on your wants and resources.

As for the Lightning teaming up with Dynasty, this is not cool. The Red Sox did this with ACE tickets... basically ACE tickets had 5k season tickets, doubled and tripled the costs then bought all the Red Sox advertisements, including TV, arena, etc FOR BIG MONEY... which basically is giving the RED SOX kick backs from the tickets while limiting the STH from selling them for a profit and basically no tickets for the fan base on a game by game basis... of course it caught up to both ACE and the Sox the pass two seasons.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I am glad I didn't buy them this season. I was going to resale the games i couldn't attend.

Foster77

Oct 21, 2014
Looking to sell games I can't make for STH price of $23 per ticket. *Update...if anyone takes them all $15 each.

4 tickets in 313 J

Oct 15 Stars
Oct 29 Avs
Nov 12 Flames
Nov 25 Kings
Dec 10 Sens
Dec 22 Canucks
Feb 12 Preds
Feb 16 Sharks
Feb 18 Jets
Feb 23 Coyotes
Mar 25 Islanders

If you take 5 or more games you can have the pre season Panthers and Stars or free.

Last edited:

DaGoose

Jul 22, 2015
Tickets vs the Panthers

How does scalping work in Florida? I would presume cheap ass tickets. I just want to see some hockey.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Me and my wife have season tickets this year, and will have some available for sure. My wife is early in her pregnancy and will probably not want to go to some of the weekday games this year.

Section 217, Row J, Seats 13 & 14 (Face Value 84.78) : These are Club level seats

View of the Arena from 217 - https://seatgeek.com/venues/amalie-arena/seating-chart/ (Click on 217 to view)

The seats are top row isle seats, to left as you look at section 217 on the seating chart. They are actually at the top of the stairs with no one in front of you.

At this point we know for sure we'll be out of town for the two games below in December.

Thu Dec 10, 2015 Senators Lightning / 7:30 PM (SOLD)

Sat Dec 12, 2015 Capitals Lightning / 7:00 PM (SOLD)

------

If anyone is looking for a specific game feel free to PM me. I am more than willing to work with someone if they want good seats for a specific date or date range.

Update : A parking pass also comes with the tickets for free, just purchased a pass for the entire season. (12-25$ savings)

Last edited:

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
best time to grab bolts tickets?

going to be visiting the arena later this month and was wondering when is the typically best time to grab tickets on stubhub? Is in advance better or right before the game? GF is a big bolts fan and will be in tampa for thanksgiving so we're going to go.

thank you and keep beating the rangers in the playoffs :handclap::yo:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I've never used StubHub for Bolts tickets so all I can try to do is predict the market. If it weren't a Thanksgiving weekend game I'd say closer to game day would be better as I don't think the Islanders are a big road draw here, but given that it is there might be more demand than usual? Not sure.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
I've never used StubHub for Bolts tickets so all I can try to do is predict the market. If it weren't a Thanksgiving weekend game I'd say closer to game day would be better as I don't think the Islanders are a big road draw here, but given that it is there might be more demand than usual? Not sure.

cool thanks i apprecitae it. i know we do generate some decent showings in tampa since every long islander over the age of 70 moves to south florida :laugh: sorry about that!! :)

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Anyone selling tickets for tomorrow's game at or below face value? Stubhub wants more than the box office. I want to take the wife to a game this year.

Dog

Going to be in Florida over Christmas (Dec 21-Jan 4).

Does anybody know the cheapest way to get tickets for a game during this time?
There is 4 of us, however 2 sets of 2 would work as well.
Would prefer the Bolts vs Habs game.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Going to be in Florida over Christmas (Dec 21-Jan 4).

Does anybody know the cheapest way to get tickets for a game during this time?
There is 4 of us, however 2 sets of 2 would work as well.
Would prefer the Bolts vs Habs game.

Bolts vs. Habs over Christmas is going to a sold-out game with high selling prices. Expect to pay face value x 3 at least through resellers.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Vancouver should be the cheapest being a weekday game and not a road draw here. I would check resellers like StubHub closer to game day, or even try and see if anyone is selling in the walk up to the arena. Columbus despite being unpopular might be tougher being a holiday weekend game and you'll be competing with many Rangers fans for tickets to that one.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
I have a question, I'm visiting the in-laws in the area in January and we're going to the Tampa vs. Pittsburgh game on the 15th.

We got club seats, and I know that your arena has a rule about what wearing other team gear in certain seats.. will I be able to wear a penguins jersey in the club section or no?

Is that rule only for playoff games, or is it for regular season as well?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
It was a playoff thing (and I believe only a couple particular sections, not the whole club level). You should be okay to wear Pens gear then, though hopefully somebody gives you a hard time for it! Just kidding. ;)

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
It was a playoff thing (and I believe only a couple particular sections, not the whole club level). You should be okay to wear Pens gear then, though hopefully somebody gives you a hard time for it! Just kidding. ;)

I live in Philly, and go to some of the pens games here.. I think I can handle a heckle :laugh:

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

puckit87

Jan 3, 2016
Hi i'm looking for 3 tickets for these dates (can be separated), should I buy already or wait on gameday to get tickets??

SUN FEB 14, 2016 vs BLUES
TUE FEB 16, 2016 vs SHARKS
THU FEB 18, 2016 vs JETS LIGHTNING

Thanks.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
You can probably get a deal on gameday for the Sharks tickets. Blues would probably be the highest demand game since we have a lot of Midwesterners here and snowbirds now. Jets travel better than I expect, but I think you can get a deal on those, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad