Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
This is the offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

**** TICKET PRICES MUST BE POSTED****

Any tickets for sale not stating face value price, section, row, and seat, post will be deleted.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Tickets available at the Amalie Arena box-office website and stubhub seem really overpriced right now? Do you guys think they'll come down or should I just buy them now..?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
There's tickets available now? I thought you could only get season tickets at the moment. I would wait until single game tickets are official.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tickets available at the Amalie Arena box-office website and stubhub seem really overpriced right now? Do you guys think they'll come down or should I just buy them now..?

Individual tickets usually go on sale in Septemeber and you can get them at face value, I'm going to a bunch of games in oct and nov, so going to wait to get my tickets when they are available for individual purchase which last year was in September. Right now it is season ticket holders re-selling their tickets above face value.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Individual tickets usually go on sale in Septemeber and you can get them at face value, I'm going to a bunch of games in oct and nov, so going to wait to get my tickets when they are available for individual purchase which last year was in September. Right now it is season ticket holders re-selling their tickets above face value.

Thanks.

Any idea of what kind of prices I can be expecting for games in December? Most likely sitting in the lower or middle bowl.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thanks.

Any idea of what kind of prices I can be expecting for games in December? Most likely sitting in the lower or middle bowl.

Just to give you some examples, went to a couple of games in Jan and paid this amount in these sections through ticketmaster...

Jan 15th vs Edmonton - Section 114 - Row K - $79.00 per ticket
Jan 17th vs Colorado - Section 116 - Row K - $104.00 per ticket

Obviously the games during the week will be less than a weekend game. So far I'm going to the Buffalo game in Oct, and then that next game on Sat, and then going back in Nov when they play the Rangers (dum dum dum) and the Ducks on that Saturday then off to see the Dolphins in Miami on Sunday. Yeah I have it all planned out. lol.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Just to give you some examples, went to a couple of games in Jan and paid this amount in these sections through ticketmaster...

Jan 15th vs Edmonton - Section 114 - Row K - $79.00 per ticket
Jan 17th vs Colorado - Section 116 - Row K - $104.00 per ticket

Obviously the games during the week will be less than a weekend game. So far I'm going to the Buffalo game in Oct, and then that next game on Sat, and then going back in Nov when they play the Rangers (dum dum dum) and the Ducks on that Saturday then off to see the Dolphins in Miami on Sunday. Yeah I have it all planned out. lol.

Awesome, the tickets sounds pretty reasonable.

I'm travelling from New Zealand to watch a bunch of games this coming season and its not going to be cheap..

Dec 15 Oilers @ Rangers
Dec 18 Tampa @ Capitals
Dec 20 Senators @ Lightning
Dec 22 Canucks @ Lightning
Dec 26 Blue Jackets @ Lightning
Dec 28 Canadiens @ Lightning
Jan 5 Lightning @ Flames
Jan 8 Lightning @ Oilers
Jan 9 Lightning @ Canucks

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

I'm travelling from New Zealand to watch a bunch of games this coming season and its not going to be cheap..

Dec 15 Oilers @ Rangers
Dec 18 Tampa @ Capitals
Jan 5 Lightning @ Flames
Jan 8 Lightning @ Oilers

Wow have a nice schedule there, have fun.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Anyone with two tickets to sell for the Dec. 28 game against Montreal can PM me. Very psyched!

Dec 15 Oilers @ Rangers
Dec 18 Tampa @ Capitals
Jan 5 Lightning @ Flames
Jan 8 Lightning @ Oilers

That's a helluva hockey pilgrimage! Hopefully we both end up at the Dec. 28 game (wearing opposing jerseys). Good luck and have a blast!

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Looking to sell the pre-season games at half face and the following regular season games at face + fees. 2 Seats in 322 Row B. Face value is $42 per pair.

• Tue Sep 22 Nashville
  • Fri Sep 25 Florida
  • Thu Oct 1 Dallas
  • Regular Season Start
  • Thu Oct 15 Dallas
  • Thu Oct 29 Colorado
  • Tue Nov 10 Buffalo
  • Thu Nov 12 Calgary
  • Wed Nov 25 Los Angeles
  • Thu Dec 10 Ottawa
  • Tue Dec 22 Vancouver
  • Tue Jan 19 Edmonton
  • Thu Feb 18 Winnipeg
  • Tue Feb 23 Arizona

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Looking to sell the pre-season games at half face and the following regular season games at face + fees. 2 Seats in 322 Row B. Face value is $42 per pair.

• Tue Sep 22 Nashville
  • Fri Sep 25 Florida
  • Thu Oct 1 Dallas
  • Regular Season Start
  • Thu Oct 15 Dallas
  • Thu Oct 29 Colorado
  • Tue Nov 10 Buffalo
  • Thu Nov 12 Calgary
  • Wed Nov 25 Los Angeles
  • Thu Dec 10 Ottawa
  • Tue Dec 22 Vancouver
  • Tue Jan 19 Edmonton
  • Thu Feb 18 Winnipeg
  • Tue Feb 23 Arizona

I could be interested in the Edmonton game.

Czerk

Feb 13, 2007
Riverview
I could be interested in the Edmonton game.

Not everyone is looking to sell at a profit on stubhub... unfortunately, with stub hub, to break even, you have to list 20% higher (as they charge the seller)

I have full season tickets and I can only go to 20-25 games as I travel for work. I have 10+ games listed up on stub hub and if they sell I break even.

On that note, if anyone is interested in buying tickets, I have club level, 229 on the side between blue line and goal line... $ 60.00 each, which is the season ticket holder cost. You would have to pay via paypal and they charge me 3%, so I would have to charge you that on top of ticket cost. I would then email you link from my bolts account...

Please keep in mind, the games I am selling at my costs are week day games. If you are looking for the blackhawks, bruins, rangers, redwings, etc or on a weekend, I'm sorry, I will not sell those games at costs or at all. IM for more info.

Thanks

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Not everyone is looking to sell at a profit on stubhub... unfortunately, with stub hub, to break even, you have to list 20% higher (as they charge the seller)

I have full season tickets and I can only go to 20-25 games as I travel for work. I have 10+ games listed up on stub hub and if they sell I break even.

On that note, if anyone is interested in buying tickets, I have club level, 229 on the side between blue line and goal line... $ 60.00 each, which is the season ticket holder cost. You would have to pay via paypal and they charge me 3%, so I would have to charge you that on top of ticket cost. I would then email you link from my bolts account...

Please keep in mind, the games I am selling at my costs are week day games. If you are looking for the blackhawks, bruins, rangers, redwings, etc or on a weekend, I'm sorry, I will not sell those games at costs or at all. IM for more info.

Thanks

Flick me a pm with your email :)

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Just a heads up...

Individual tickets go on sale next week, there is a pre-sale for September 1st if you use your Chase Card.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The e-mail I got just now said pre-sale tomorrow at 11 AM ET. Nothing about Chase though.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The e-mail I got just now said pre-sale tomorrow at 11 AM ET. Nothing about Chase though.

This is what they have...

•SEP•
TUE
Full Season, Suite, & Loge Holders
09:00 AM EDT
Ends Thu, September 03, 2015 at 11:45 PM EDT

•SEP•
TUE
Lightning Half, Ten, & Storm STM
11:00 AM EDT

•SEP•
TUE
Chase Presale
01:00 PM EDT

•SEP•
WED
Social Media Presale
10:00 AM EDT

•SEP•
FRI
General Public Onsale
10:00 AM EDT

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Ah. I'm a 10 pack guy, so that makes sense.

So follow the Lightning on social media if you want to get them a couple days before the riff raff. :P

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ah. I'm a 10 pack guy, so that makes sense.

So follow the Lightning on social media if you want to get them a couple days before the riff raff. :P

I thought about getting a 10 pack, but I am not sure what days I will be down for later in the season, right now going to the Dallas, Buffalo, the Rangers(oh yeah), and Anaheim games.

GoonF250

Sep 5, 2015
Looking for tickets Jan 27th vs Leafs

Looking for 2 tickets for the Leafs game Jan27th. Yup im a Leaf fan, even remember watching them win the cup! We r from Sarnia Ontario, where we watched Stammer hone his skills with the Sting. Pm me if anyone has any. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad