Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
I am probably not renewing after 15 years of being a season ticket holder, and not for the playoffs either, but still may get at a half season in cheaper seats. $6.2K for the playoffs, and $9.2K for regular season is just too much when planning for retirement.

Charging full price for the pre season, when you see 50% of the team at best, I always thought was not right. You can't give those away.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yeah those playoff prices jumped out to me. Not that I ever do those plans. My seats went up $15 a game, which isn't too bad on a 10 game plan but yikes.

LHHFMF

Mar 29, 2011
Tampa
I'm on the fence in regards to renewing. My tickets went up $5 each per game which is just under a 10% increase.

My playoff invoice is 53% more than last year.

FLEX225

Nov 15, 2007
Bergen County, NJ
Hey guys! Fellow STH here for the NJ Devils. I was wondering if anyone had a pair for the Flyers game next Friday night. I'm heading down on business and would love to catch a game with my gf. Let me know. Thanks!

LHHFMF

Mar 29, 2011
Tampa
Looking for a single ticket to the game on Saturday. Preferably in the lower section.

I'm a Lightning Season ticket holder but my Dad decided to come for a visit so I would like to take him to the game with us.

Thank you

skymachine

Aug 2, 2005
New York
Hey all, I am going to be in Orlando for a work conference in a couple of weeks, which will likely be coinciding with Lightning playoff round 1 home game(s). Having never been to a game in TB, I have no idea what the best methods of going about getting tickets (Craigslist, Stubhub, here, etc). Any recommendations? Anyone here selling? What price range should one expect for the first 2 home playoff games?

dcv2002

Jun 22, 2006
What's the deal with parking. First time going. Buy ahead of time? Which lot? Coming from Orlando.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Park by Ferg's across from arena. Enjoy reasonably priced pregame adult beverages and food. Best pre-game/tailgate spot there is at any arena.

JedYzerman

Jan 8, 2011
Cocoa Beach, FL
So my dad (a Pens fan......ugh :shakehead I know) is being generous and buying him, myself and my brother (another Pens fan...i must be adopted) tickets to a ECF final game here in Tampa. We live on the the other coast of FL. That being said, he's left it up to me to find the tickets he will be buying. He is looking for upper arena. I would like to sit him and my brother next to some rowdy Tampa fans. Any suggestions on where in Amalie to look?

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Sticks of Fire are in what, 302? I've only seen them from their left in 31x, I think (might be off on the numbering).

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
They're in 307. Anything in that corner or even that side of the arena is usually pro Bolts since they attack twice there.

LHHFMF

Mar 29, 2011
Tampa
Anyone else relocate seats?

Really disliked my 106 Row N seats because of the view of the net. Relocated to 103 Row T during the event .

Tampabear

Mar 5, 2014
Anyone else relocate seats?

Really disliked my 106 Row N seats because of the view of the net. Relocated to 103 Row T during the event .

Move from 103 Row W (which I liked because it is the last row and you can stand without blocking some one's view) to 130 Row K. More $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad