THW's 2011 NHL Entry Draft Guide: "The Next Ones"

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
The live updated "home page" as prospect profiles, rankings and mock drafts are added:

2011 NHL Entry Draft Guide – The Next Ones

The 1st profile:
The Next Ones- Adam Larsson – 2011 Draft Prospect Profile – From Larsson to Lidstrom

Excerpt:

One-Timer:
The burgeoning blue chip blueliner out of Sweden understandably draws comparisons to the incomparable Niklas Lidstrom. To compare Larsson at this stage to Lidstrom, however, is unjust. Lidstrom is undeniably one of the great blueliners of all time. But Larsson does indeed have the potential to be an excellent blueliner in his own right.

Read on @ THW...

The official page for THW NHL 2011 Draft Guide contains:
- Top 210 Rankings
- Top 100 Fantasy-based Rankings
- 6 or more mock drafts
- Detailed Prospect Profiles
- Draft specific analysis
- Team specific articles
- Interviews

Last edited:

spikelechien

Jan 8, 2007
Braeshore
More profiles up @ THW

Admittedly, I like Couturier more than most it seems...

The Next Ones – NHL 2011 Draft Prospect Profile – Sean Couturier – Ten Tool Prospect

Well, I liked your piece on Couturier especially because of the space and effort you took explaining "mono" and the effect mono can have on a player.

My theory (and it is only a theory) is that Couturier did not improve this year in the fashion of some of the other top prospects such as RNH and Strome because of the mono and next year you will see a bulked up Sean Couturier who will show the improvement expected of him this year - just a theory - hmm, sure hope I am right.

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
More profiles up @ THW

Admittedly, I like Couturier more than most it seems...

The Next Ones – NHL 2011 Draft Prospect Profile – Sean Couturier – Ten Tool Prospect

Well, I liked your piece on Couturier especially because of the space and effort you took explaining "mono" and the effect mono can have on a player.

My theory (and it is only a theory) is that Couturier did not improve this year in the fashion of some of the other top prospects such as RNH and Strome because of the mono and next year you will see a bulked up Sean Couturier who will show the improvement expected of him this year - just a theory - hmm, sure hope I am right.

Thanks ikelechien - I wondered if anyone would key in on that aspect. I share your theory!

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad