GDT: Thursday October 30 | 730 PM | Ottawa vs Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
So glad we're getting consistently awesome GDTs this season, and this is no exception. Great work, MZ.

I guess it's our turn to Hossa Senators/Blackhawks game. Obviously, we Shaw what kind of game we can expect last time: a bump-and-grind game where the emphasis is Morin defending than scoring goals. Knowing Chicago's tough guys, maybe a bit of chi-Kane-ry, too. Fearless prediction: the Sens win this one by the skin of our Keith.

(Also, no pun here, but how awesome is it that we're playing against a guy named Kruger so close to Halloween?!)

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Do we get Darling again?

tumblr_n37ln7PvoK1rtcd0uo1_250.gif

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Based off the last game vs CHI, if we can take a few less penalties we should be in this one right to the end. Not allowing 35+ shots would be good too...but let's not kid ourselves.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 5m5 minutes ago
Les trios: MacArthur-Turris-Ryan, Michalek-Zibanejad-Chiasson, Smith-Legwand-Neil, Hoffman-Lazar-Stone. Greening et Condra extra. #Sens

Les duos: Phillips-Karlsson, Cowen-Ceci, Wiercioch-Gryba. #Sens

Sens92

Jan 21, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Les trios: MacArthur-Turris-Ryan, Michalek-Zibanejad-Chiasson, Smith-Legwand-Neil, Hoffman-Lazar-Stone. Greening et Condra extra. #Sens

Can't wait to see what the kid line can do. Michalek and Chiasson have shown some chemistry so that'll be another fun line to watch.

Any updates on Methot? Seems like he's just kind of been forgotten.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Hoffman-Lazar-Stone is an intriguing line but not sure if Lazar can handle it. Would be interesting to see Hoffman-Legwand-Stone

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

If we go with this lineup, I'll be really happy. The D pairs balanced. The kid line can do some damage. And Zib has a left handed winger. Looks good.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
So excited about Hoffman-Lazar-Stone. Kind of a young line but Lazar and Stone especially have such hockey smarts that I'm not worried about it.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Kid line....that is going to be fun. Kinda like the idea of the kids playing together against Chicago after sitting out the last game against them. They'll have something to prove.

Not expecting any points from that line, but I'm sure they'll be buzzing all over the ice and making things difficult for Chicago.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
So excited about Hoffman-Lazar-Stone. Kind of a young line but Lazar and Stone especially have such hockey smarts that I'm not worried about it.

this

Finally a line up for the future

Except boro and methot who are injured

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 6m6 minutes ago
Mark Borowiecki won't play tonight. MacLean with no update on his status moving forward. Methot showing some improvement - still no timeline

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Good call on the line up.

I am excited to see Hoff/Lazar/Stone

I predicted we would lose last game against the Hawks. I feel we are going to win this one 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad