GDT: Thursday, Nov. 14th, 2019; 8 games on tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
I’m interested in seeing if the goaltending holds up. Have Koskinen and Smith been splitting up the games?
Yes, I don't believe either goalie has started 3 straight. Koskinen is 7-1-1 on the year so he's definitely looked a bit more solid to start the year. Smith has had a lot of big games though and doesn't seem to get quite the run support that Koskinen does, not including tonight of course.

Reactions: The Big Swede13

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
It’s sad that you don’t. Those players extinguished the Lames by themselves last playoffs and Oilers are at the same level so why not?
Because you are saying 5-6 players can beat a whole team.

I’ll let it fly because you guys beat the Flames.

Spoilers

Jun 24, 2018
Avs injury list would beat the entire Oilers team alone, so not too worried throwing this dud in the trash can.

Lol, that’s cute. The Islanders are a better team than the Avs and the Oilers beat them also. You can only blame so much on injuries. Johnson has been a tire fire tonight and Nathan Mac hasn’t done anything.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Draisaitl, McDavid and Neal have 62.1% of all Oiler goals this season.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Oilers PP coming up. Interesting to see how much time McDrai are given here.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I seen McDavid maybe twice that last period.

Tippett barely played him at all in the 3rd.

The Avs were completely beaten down on the scoreboard and physically smacked around by Kassian and company. No need to run it up more.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
The oilers are night and day from last year in regards to their commitment to team defence and the goalies have made the saves they are supposed to. Mix in two guys who literally cannot be stopped most nights and you’re gonna win some hockey games.

Tippett has only had this group for 20 games and missing one of their best defenders for almost all of it, this team isn’t it’s best version of itself yet.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
The Oilers are much better defensively this year. The guys don't score, but look at the PK. They have the odd brutal game like SJ, but the team is much more committed to D. That is why the goalies have done better.

Reactions: snipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad