NFL: Thursday Night Football

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
The NFL would never allow that.

Don't kid yourself. If Fox paid them enough money, the NFL would let them do what they want. The only caveat would be the game has to be on OTA in the participating team's markets. That is to keep Congress happy and keep their anti-trust exemption.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I'll never understand the people who say they don't like Thursday night football. Players, coaches, etc., sure, but fans? I just don't get it. The more days/night I can watch football the better.

Let me re-phrase, I hate when the Giants play on Thursday Night, at home. It is a pain in the butt for me to get to the game and the tickets are harder to sell than Sunday tickets.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I'll never understand the people who say they don't like Thursday night football. Players, coaches, etc., sure, but fans? I just don't get it. The more days/night I can watch football the better.

yeah, can't wait till they have games on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur and Friday nights. :huh:

It's too much. Half the time I'm too busy after work on Thur night to even realize there's a game on. I think about it for a second, and do something else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad