GDT: Thursday 4PM: Coyotes @ Sabres

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
What a ****ing all star that piece of **** miss is. Wow. He really comes through when it counts right. Big ****ing turd of a worthless piece of dog ****. Real bad ass player. Wait until your team is in last ****ing place with seven ****ing games left and then turn on the afterburners. ****ing idiot. Garbage ****ing player.

I hate dave Tippett's ****ing guts for believing in this **** nozzle. I hate Don maloney for being a ***** ass little ***** who capitulates to Tippett's every whim like his sex slave gimp with a ball gag and fuzzy cuffs on.

**** all of them. Worthless.

I ****ing HATE Dave Tippett and Don Goddamned Maloney.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Well this ended about as I predicted. Well minus the overtime. Anyone who thought Buffalo could beat us is delusional. They barely move their feet on the forecheck. With that said, **** you buffalo. You're far enough ahead that you can spot us 2 points so that we don't pass Edmonton.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
And suspended pending a review. You can kiss goodbye to Boynton, he screwed himself.

Good, what an idiot. While their at it, maybe replace our TV broadcast team. Heeter is the only one worth his salt. Nash, I think could be saved if he wasn't trying to cover for the inept McConnell.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
He was actually a top 5 talent that suffered a major knee injury. Not really all that different from the Murphy pick.

Your right, I forgot about that injury. He never was a speedster though.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Time for something to laugh at.

Saw this on the main board thread, "Sabres fans react to Arizona winning in overtime".

I can literally count on one hand the number of guys who deserve to be on an NHL team next year, realistically like 6 or 7. Also it makes you sick?

And ck26's reply that was just awesome:

plz post a picture of your hand.

hockeyplaya00 is probably wanted by Inigo Montoya.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Time for something to laugh at.

Saw this on the main board thread, "Sabres fans react to Arizona winning in overtime"

And ck26's reply that was just awesome
My hat's off to you for reading through 31 pages of self-righteous mouth diarrhea to find the one post of comedy gold. Good work.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Two games in a row where we've gone up against a terrible goalie. No wonder we can score all of a sudden. That changes as soon as the opposition puts in someone decent. Looking at you, Marc-Andre.

avco

Feb 10, 2007
Dilemma for tomorrow night's game. When the players come on the ice before the start of the game, do I cheer loudly for having beaten the Sabres last night or do I boo loudly for not taking the concept of tanking seriously?

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I hope the fans in attendance cheer on the Coyotes. Hope for the tank if you want, but don't go as far as to openly stand and cheer for the opposition. That was a disgraceful display in Buffalo.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I hope the fans in attendance cheer on the Coyotes. Hope for the tank if you want, but don't go as far as to openly stand and cheer for the opposition. That was a disgraceful display in Buffalo.

Agreed. I've only been to a few games this year, and when I go I hope we lose. But I'll still applaud Coyote goals, and keep quiet and in my seat for opposing goals.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
This is crazy talk. Cheer when Maloney trades Vermette and Dubnyk and Michalek and brings in younger players to take their place.

But during those 60 minutes you need to hope for good results.

For all that we get caught up in tanking this and losing that, these guys are awesome hockey players doing things out there that we can't do. It's exciting. It's usually pretty fun to watch. And if it's not fun, why watch? None of us are required to be here.

Watching the Coyotes should be fun for you.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This is crazy talk. Cheer when Maloney trades Vermette and Dubnyk and Michalek and brings in younger players to take their place.

But during those 60 minutes you need to hope for good results.

For all that we get caught up in tanking this and losing that, these guys are awesome hockey players doing things out there that we can't do. It's exciting. It's usually pretty fun to watch. And if it's not fun, why watch? None of us are required to be here.

Watching the Coyotes should be fun for you.

Exactly right. This talk is getting more and more crazy by the minute.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Exactly right. This talk is getting more and more crazy by the minute.

I thought DOM said it great on the Tank thread:

assuming we can stay 29th (which you will now start jumping off ledges if we lose that, too): Find a standard 6-sided die, roll it.

If it's a 1 or a 2 we get a McEichel.
Anything 3 or above - nope.

The best part about all this, if we can stay 29th...is if we don't get a McEichel it means we should have won more to end up in the spot that wins the lottery and gets McDavid...and the whole tank thing ended up in the end being a bad idea.

For those of you returning next season after such a scenario, I look forward to training camp. Cheers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad