Thursday 1/16 Brooklyn Gathering

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
So, place change because it's a bit more convenient and no LIRR people are confirmed:

We're going to meet at 6:30pm at Redd's Tavern in Williamsburg

511 Grand Street b/t Union and Lorimer
Brooklyn, NY 11211

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Yelp says no High Def? (not that I'm going,, just trying to help the effort!)

"Me and my friends are in a situation where we would LOVE to come to Redd's to watch every single sporting event but they do not have HD TVs. Actually they do have HD TVs, they just don't have the correct cables to get the HD feeds. We find ourselves going next door to Williams & Bailey for this reason alone. It's really confusing and frustrating.

Come on Redds! We just want to come to your bar more!"

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc

"Me and my friends are in a situation where we would LOVE to come to Redd's to watch every single sporting event but they do not have HD TVs. Actually they do have HD TVs, they just don't have the correct cables to get the HD feeds. We find ourselves going next door to Williams & Bailey for this reason alone. It's really confusing and frustrating.

its ok, we wont be able to see regin's ugly face....it was kinda obvious why we chose this place bones, no? ;)

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
by the way, found this review as well:

"Redd's: $4 Knob Creek until 10pm on Weeknights.

Are you trying to kill me?!"

should i call in sick for work tomorrow now? :yo:

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY

The main TV is high def, but not that it would matter as the Knicks are playing tonight.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
the silence is suspect.

How did this night work out? You guys meet up?

Drunken debaucherous behavior?

Run the train on the bartender? LOL

What happened?

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
the silence is suspect.

How did this night work out? You guys meet up?

Drunken debaucherous behavior?

Run the train on the bartender? LOL

What happened?

haha was a good time! beers, bourbon and banter were flowing! found a good brick oven pizza place around the corner....the only train, was the subway home sadly!...one male bartender and not many females in the joint.....next time you need to come bones! (and bring some females with you!)

jdr016

Mar 4, 2007
I don't check in to HF much anymore. But, I live in downtown Brooklyn. I would definitely be up for a meet up in the future!

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
It'd be great if Islanders fans who were women wanted to come to one of these meet ups. If I were one of them, I would want to watch hockey, talk hockey, have a few brews, and go home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad