Post-Game Talk: Thurs. Oct 27th 2016 | Coyotes 5 @ Flyers 4

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Then that would make Vandevelde-Gordon-Weise the 3rd line, which I doubt.

There's no way that Cousins line plays since we know for a fact Laughton and Raffl can't play Saturday.

How do we know Raffl can't play?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
If Raffl is 100% he can play at anytime, he's not an LTIR guy, Leier was already demoted, so roster spot isn't an issue. But I haven't heard he's cleared yet.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think the pairings are going to have issues somewhere no matter the pairings until MDZ gets back.

True but I still think there's better options.

With the same 6, I'd prefer

Provorov-Gudas
Manning-Ghost
Schultz-Streit
Dried out dog turd
Half eaten poptart
MacDonald

Just because we know Streit with Provorov was rough. This is just nitpicking of course, no matter what we're still going to have issues, but I'm just saying this would be my preference.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I don't care who they play at this point as long as McDonald is continually scratched or banished.

There is no way on this Earth that Morin is a worse hockey player at this moment than McDonald, inexperienced though he is. The only question is if bringing him up now will in any way hamper his development. I'd say without being on the inside it is exceedingly hard if not impossible for us to say that, but has anyone been watching the Phantoms closely and can offer an update on his play thus far?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Provorov-Gudas
Manning-Ghost
Schultz-Streit
Dried out dog turd
Half eaten poptart
MacDonald

Just because we know Streit with Provorov was rough. This is just nitpicking of course, no matter what we're still going to have issues, but I'm just saying this would be my preference.

I'd rather just chuck a dead pigeon on the ice for every shift AMac would have played. At least it might slow down the opposition when they cruise into our zone.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'd rather just chuck a dead pigeon on the ice for every shift AMac would have played. At least it might slow down the opposition when they cruise into our zone.

At least they'd need to skate around the bird, Amac backs in so fast it's like he's not even there. I also doubt the bird would get in the damn goalies way while he's trying to move around the crease.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
At least they'd need to skate around the bird, Amac backs in so fast it's like he's not even there. I also doubt the bird would get in the damn goalies way while he's trying to move around the crease.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Ghost - Gudas
Provy - Streit
Schultz - Dead Bird
Manning

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
So the lines at practice are

Schenn-Giroux-Simmonds
Konecny-Couturier-Voracek
Read-Bellemare-Lyubimov
Laughton-Cousins-Raffl
Vandevelde-Gordon-Weise

Which I guess means Cousins is getting scratched and Gordon is back in...

The top 6 is back to what it should be but I don't know why he thinks Bellemare should be on the third line.
I think Hexy is looking to see who to keep because a trades coming.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada

Exactly what I was thinking.

Ghost - Gudas
Provy - Streit
Schultz - Dead Bird
Manning

these might be my favorite posts ever.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

Provorov-Gudas
Manning-Ghost
Schultz-Streit
Dried out dog turd
Half eaten poptart

MacDonald

:laugh:@ the bolded

yeah the Hawks game was a tough watch no doubt.
do we see these pairings when MDZ gets back?

MDZ-Ghost
Provorov-Gudas
Streit-Manning

Schultz

AMAC riding the buses in the AHL.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
:laugh:@ the bolded

yeah the Hawks game was a tough watch no doubt.
do we see these pairings when MDZ gets back?

MDZ-Ghost
Provorov-Gudas
Streit-Manning

Schultz

AMAC riding the buses in the AHL.

That needs to be our top 4 and I don't care how the bottom 2 look so long as Mac isn't there.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
That needs to be our top 4 and I don't care how the bottom 2 look so long as Mac isn't there.

yeah. I do think tho they will eventually have to manage the minutes of Provorov as we get later in the season. It is a long year and a 82 game NHL season is nothing like a 70 game(or whatever it is) junior year.
could see him getting more maintenance days as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad