Post-Game Talk: Thu., Oct. 17, 2013|Penguins 4 at Flyers 1

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
I'd like to thank Tim Thomas for being completely old and off his game. If it weren't for that, this team would be 0-8.:cry:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Worst team in the NHL. Just painful to watch.

They could have made things so much easier on themselves if they could have taken even three of these regulation losses to overtime... but you need to be able to put the puck in the net to do that...

Yukon Cornelius*

Coburn should never play another shift as a Flyer. Enough is enough, his ship has sailed and it's time to put an end to his underwhelming career with the Orange & Black.

What a mess this organization is...

whatthef

Failure is an Option
Mar 1, 2007
Upper Darby
ssThis team is still awful. If there are big changes as many expects/are calling for I hope the first one is firing Homer. He hasn't made a great move in over two years (even his good ones like Vinny are off set by contracts that are too long) other than maybe Mason. If there are going to be changes I don't want him making them.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
**** you Flyers. I think when a team plays this bad, they should be docked pay.

Coburn should be bundled with someone for a trade. Problem is, Timonen would be out and Coburn gone. Leaving Streit, Gus, Schenn, Grossmann and Mez.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
McGinn and Raffl proving they can play, make a trade to shake this **** up. Package Coburn with a winger and make a ****ing deal. Take Kimmo behind the barn and put him down, and work your ****ing ***** off this next week.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Good: Mason, yet again
BAD: EVERYONE else
Ugly: Kimmo pulling a "Carle" and deflating the team at the worst possible time"

2nd Ugly: Giroux, for stating how the team was gunna come out on fire, and then stayed Capn. invisible yet again.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
i don't want to see these guys on the roster next week : Coburn,Mez,all those Goons

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Let me guess..another proclamation by the players and coach about a moral victory? We are the best team in the league at moral victories...

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
First team in history to not score at least 3 goals in a game through 8 games! Per Elias, LOL

Embarrassing.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Worst start in franchise history, i'm just gonna leave that here, let it sink in

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Coburn should never play another shift as a Flyer. Enough is enough, his ship has sailed and it's time to put an end to his underwhelming career with the Orange & Black.

What a mess this organization is...

Yea it started with bryz. We need to continue the purification. Why is this bum holding a roster spot from kids that should be playing?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The ****ing refs really sealed the game for them in the 3rd. We had so much momentum and offensive pressure but we shouldve had at least 3 more pps in that period.

If anyones getting traded it should be Coburn and Simmonds. They're both useless and we need to get something out of them before they're worthless. Kimmo needs to be getting 3rd pair minutes because he's too old to help out. I'm not saying give up on Couturier just yet, but it's pretty clear that he's useless offensively. Don't give me that "he needs more of an opportunity with better linemates" ****. He's been awful every single time he touches the puck in the offensive zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad