GDT: Three words. Just Win Baby! @ Penguins

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
How could you not post this picture?
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call...The Hammock Zone.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
What even triggered this thought in your head? Not one post in here references music in any way. You fascinate me.

19789999.jpg

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
O/U on when this post is proven to be bull****: 10 minutes into the 1st period.
That's being generous.

Considering I posted in this thread to begin with shows I care a little bit.

But really, as I sit at work, more and more I'm wondering why. Probably just so I have an excuse to post .gifs.

Oh and I might wait until later in the game to show I care tonight depending on family obligations. So I hope you don't lose money.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Canes handle the Pens. It's a good matchup for them. And it seems like Canes have done well against 2nd and 3rd string goalies. They generate a lot of low to medium quality chances. Having a goalie that screws those up from time to time will have a tough time when he gets barraged with 45 of them in a row.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Canes handle the Pens. It's a good matchup for them. And it seems like Canes have done well against 2nd and 3rd string goalies. They generate a lot of low to medium quality chances. Having a goalie that screws those up from time to time will have a tough time when he gets barraged with 45 of them in a row.

Which always explains the Canes late season surges.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
How many of us would take a chance on that 3rd string goalie over what we usually trot out to the net? I'm guessing the hands raised will be more than zero...and I don't even know the kid's name.

I want the team to give Lempo a shot ahead of Darling. Maybe have a goalie duel between the two at practice? My money would be on Lempo.

We could try and just be entertaining and sign Shaq to a one game deal. Wasn't he saying the NHL playoffs were more interesting than the NBA?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I want the team to give Lempo a shot ahead of Darling. Maybe have a goalie duel between the two at practice? My money would be on Lempo.

We could try and just be entertaining and sign Shaq to a one game deal. Wasn't he saying the NHL playoffs were more interesting than the NBA?

Dude, ethnic profiling!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad