Thou shalt pick'em darkest ones amongst dem!

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
I will echo the Spaling choices. I think he will surprise a lot of people here in a good way. Whether it's on a top-6 wing role or as a 3rd liner, he should be valuable player for the team.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Bold prediction is that Scuderi DOES in fact have a bounce-back type season and play solid if unspectacular positional defense.

Which in turn makes it much easier for JR to offload him later this season to clear a spot for Dumoulin/Pouliot/plethora of young dmen

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I will echo the Spaling choices. I think he will surprise a lot of people here in a good way. Whether it's on a top-6 wing role or as a 3rd liner, he should be valuable player for the team.

Isn't it expected that Spaling will be a valuable 3rd liner?

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Isn't it expected that Spaling will be a valuable 3rd liner?

I have seen Spaling bashed to death by the advanced stats people so they certainly aren't expecting that from what I've gathered. He's also been said to be overpaid and I have seen several mentions of him as just a 4th liner. So that may very well be the expectation by many but at the same time he has been critiziced a lot before even playing a single regular season game for the team. To that point I expect him to be a surprise player even if settles as a good 3rd liner for the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad