Thorburn throws six punches to opponent on the ice

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I don't like it when players do that...but that wasn't THAT bad. Certainly not Burrows on Hall bad.

Mustard

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville
Ah yes, the knowledgeable posters of HFBoards coming in saying that XYZ doesn't matter because he is a superstar or XYZ doesn't matter because it's a player you don't like.

How about looking at situations objectively?
Sure.

He still deserved it. A taste of his own meds.

Cotton McKnight

He left, get over it!
Feb 6, 2009
Siloam Springs
I'd like it if Thorburn never skated for the Blues again.

I love the fact that Roussel attacks from behind, Thorburn turns around and just man handles him. I've been jumped from behind and have had the opportunity to turn the tables and teach the attacker a lesson. I've also been attacked from behind and the attacker got the best of me. It's classless, much like a sucker punch.

If you're going to attack from behind, finish the job, or get your rear kicked around.

If the NHL goes after Thorburn they're just telling Roussel it's OK to keep acting the way he does.

I doubt the NHL goes after Thorburn, but that's just my opinion.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
This is how we should teach kids to stand up to cheap shot artists and bullies. People feel sorry for the guy that got beat up because hes smaller. Maybe don't grab someone from behind and try to fight them when they aren't ready? Bullies and pests come in all shapes and sizes, so grab a fly swatter and start blasting.

For anyone that feels bad for someone that tried to sucker punch an unaware player, maybe you are the reason are kids are broken messes of self esteem issues and over sensitive children that grow up to be giant man babies that are offended at everything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad