Thomas Vanek Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlo Stanfield

My Name Is My Name
Jun 11, 2011
Long Island, NY
lol, starting to think 3 PM passes and Vanek is still on the Isles.

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
Is it bad. That I am at the hospital with my wife preparing for labor and checking trade news ?

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Is it bad. That I am at the hospital with my wife preparing for labor and checking trade news ?

If the trade is announced at the height of her labor, the question is which of you will be screaming louder?

J/k. Good luck and congrats.

cjdv16

Nov 22, 2005
The Swamp

Good luck!

I had the same thing happen to me on JT's draft day.

About 3 months prior, I told my wife she could deliver on any day except that one..... women never listen.

hoser14

Oct 23, 2006
Brooklyn
In one hour from now, I want either Vanek or Snow gone.

Any other franchise would have canned Snow a long time ago for gross incompetence and complete utter failure. But then again, this is Wang's World, where loyalty is more important than results, just ask Pat LaFontaine and Chris Botta.....

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
It's extremely possible that our backup goalie doesn't have the skillset to make a good trade.

Just sayin'....

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
In one hour from now, I want either Vanek or Snow gone.

Any other franchise would have canned Snow a long time ago for gross incompetence and complete utter failure. But then again, this is Wang's World, where loyalty is more important than results, just ask Pat LaFontaine and Chris Botta.....

I don't think using LaFontaine is a good example considering what happened in Buffalo. One time is a fluke, two times is a pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad