Thomas Vanek Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipietro

Sep 3, 2006
Long Island
TSN ripping Snow and the Islanders apart right now.

I can't wait until Vanek doesn't get traded and Snow doesn't get fired because Wang doesn't care.

hoser14

Oct 23, 2006
Brooklyn
I don't think using LaFontaine is a good example considering what happened in Buffalo. One time is a fluke, two times is a pattern.

What happened in Buffalo was that the LaFontaine as the head of hockey operations was cut out of the loop by the team president and the GM that LaFontaine just hired when the Miller trade went down. Buffalo's mess rests with the owner.

As for what happened with in 2006, LaFontaine saw what happen with Neil Smith being replaced by the team's back-up goalie and realized that Chairman Wang's crack hockey committee wasn't going to suceed and after 8 years the Isles are still a lottery pick team.

I say Pat LaFontaine knows FUBAR when he see it and wants no part it.

Wedregast

Mar 26, 2009
What happened in Buffalo was that the LaFontaine as the head of hockey operations was cut out of the loop by the team president and the GM that LaFontaine just hired when the Miller trade went down. Buffalo's mess rests with the owner.

As for what happened with in 2006, LaFontaine saw what happen with Neil Smith being replaced by the team's back-up goalie and realized that Chairman Wang's crack hockey committee wasn't going to suceed and after 8 years the Isles are still a lottery pick team.

I say Pat LaFontaine knows FUBAR when he see it and wants no part it.

Your description makes Lafontaine sound like a baby. He didn't get his candy, so he stormed off. :laugh:

Isles Fan

Sep 12, 2006
3:00 and............................................................................

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Chris Botta @ChrisBottaNHL
Follow
Trades still being called in to NHL offices. I believe a Vanek deal will be one of them.

hopefully, but I doubt it. If Vanek remains an Islander, Snow MUST be fired.

Chillwavin

Dec 13, 2010
ann arbor
I delight in Gillis completely running Vancouver into the ground, but I feel real bad for ya'll. You deserve a lot better. Completely inexcusable if Vanek hasn't moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad