GDT: Thomas Had Never Seen Such a Mess: Devils @ Sabres, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If we win ONE of these games, he better STILL be fired.

Because if we win one (or even both), it will most likely be a fluke, just like our last win in Montreal was.

So you got that game, you got the pathetic Rags loss and special teams disaster, you got this game which is off to an astronomically bad start.

The Red Wings game was the only good game we've played in the last 3 weeks or so. And look who the opponent was.

Reactions: Dialamo

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
I'm sending the team my bar bill for this crap...ugghhh...in the words of Rob Schneider from the Water Boy...

OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN!!!!

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Wow that was pathetic, why the hell would you stop up at center ice and hold onto the puck? Great way to get pounced on by two Sabres and cough it up.

yeah.. that was NHL quality .. easy pass in space .. received pass in stride and with space.. and still turned over.... that is amateur hour

Reactions: JK3

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

The above is my shocked face.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Easily the most disappointing season by any team I root for in any sport. Complete and total failure compounded by the fact that we’ll certainly lose our best player. A devastating season for a franchise that’s been in the gutter for a while already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad