GDT: Thomas Had Never Seen Such a Mess: Devils @ Sabres, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
ngl, i like that hynes had the balls to put hall on the 3rd line
Almost makes me think that it wasn't even Hynes' move. Shero could've called up telling Hynes that Hall's gonna be traded tomorrow and to play him lighter today to reduce injury risk, so Hynes is just throwing him onto the third line because of it.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Only reason I'm still watching is to see the young core, and also because I can't turn away from the Hynes car wreck.

McDuffz88

HIRE BERUBE!!!
Sep 18, 2019
If they are demoting Hall to the 3rd line I don't see why they don't try Gusev on 1st line Lw. He has played phenomenal lately & he's playing on his off wing. Putting him back at LW could boost his game even more. If it don't work then throw him back with Coleman where he has proven chemistry. Personally though I picture Coleman working well with anyone so if it was up to me I would roll
Gusev-Nico-Palmeiri
Coleman-Zajac-Boqvist
Hall-Zacha-Simmonds/bratt
Wood-Rooney-Bratt/simmonds

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Subban being left off the PP units again.

rsu9b.jpg

Reactions: Bleedred

HischierSeDgewOrk

May 6, 2007
Monmouth County, NJ
It's so depressing not even getting excited for devils hockey anymore. Ive probably missed less than a dozen games total from late 80s to 2010. Last few years I've missed several dozen. What do we have to root for? another lottery pick? hope to keep losing to increase our lottery odds again. Just feel defeated. Lou might have depleted our cupboard...that eventually comes with winning, but he wouldn't stand for the state our franchise is in right now. We're a joke.

Reactions: MichaelJ

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
It's so depressing not even getting excited for devils hockey anymore. Ive probably missed less than a dozen games total from late 80s to 2010. Last few years I've missed several dozen. What do we have to root for? another lottery pick? hope to keep losing to increase our lottery odds again. Just feel defeated. Lou might have depleted our cupboard...that eventually comes with winning, but he wouldn't stand for the state our franchise is in right now. We're a joke.

I don't have any answers any more, I really believed Shero had turned it around and with the lottery luck we had in 2017 and this year we were relevant again. It's impossible to overstate how shocking and demoralizing this start has been. Everything we thought we had to look forward to has been shown to be utter garbage.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
If they are demoting Hall to the 3rd line I don't see why they don't try Gusev on 1st line Lw. He has played phenomenal lately & he's playing on his off wing. Putting him back at LW could boost his game even more. If it don't work then throw him back with Coleman where he has proven chemistry. Personally though I picture Coleman working well with anyone so if it was up to me I would roll
Gusev-Nico-Palmeiri
Coleman-Zajac-Boqvist
Hall-Zacha-Simmonds/bratt
Wood-Rooney-Bratt/simmonds

i actually think Zacha has always been halls best linemate.. 20 bucks he pots 2 tonight.. and devils look really good..

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I don't have any answers any more, I really believed Shero had turned it around and with the lottery luck we had in 2017 and this year we were relevant again. It's impossible to overstate how shocking and demoralizing this start has been. Everything we thought we had to look forward to has been shown to be utter garbage.

Yep.. but ... but... we do have some decent young forwards.. if we get the right return for hall it could change the feel of the team around.. i honestly believe hall is a drag on this team. i don't know why but i just do i think he is a drive by player and is a bad leader.. i truly believe the team will play better hockey when he is gone.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
another ugly shutout loss and i think that’s it for hynes. a win would be nice too though.

hmmm...tough decision

giphy.gif

Reactions: TheUnseenHand

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
I'm a nope out of this one. I can't stand Jenerette, and I just know i will be stuck with the buffalo feed.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Sing Along

Got two then four then six then eight
Power play should feel some hate
Red and green and brown and blue
Devils coaches have no clue
All with different roles to play
Please be there we hope and pray
Oh my god this has no end
John Hynes and his friends

John he’s the clueless one
Jack in pain but lots of fun
Taylor holds out for one more dime
Butcher looks like he skates in slime
PK social is off the cuff
Hayden is just a lot of fluff
Blackwood gives up at least a pair
Andy, please show us you care

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
:baghead:

Ugh..

I’m stuck in a bad relationship with my sports team. The players tell me they will be better, they say we will do better next time; then the next game comes along and the Devils beat the crap out of my emotions.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I do not hope for losses ever so ill phrase it this way . I really want Hynes fired and I want to draft the best player we can possibly get lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino