this team sucks & Guru's "It's not the defense"

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
dan_cleary-4_3.jpg

crashman

I'll say it...

Please free Nyquist. Please.

And please get rid of Q. Please.

It doesn't matter what forwards they have on the roster, it's the ****** defense that's killing this team. When a undrafted rookie is your most responsible defenseman, you got a problem.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
It doesn't matter what forwards they have on the roster, it's the ****** defense that's killing this team. When a undrafted rookie is your most responsible defenseman, you got a problem.

I understand. But at least Nyquist can boost our offense. At least then we'd only suck on one side of the game for a bit.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I don't think Nyquist is the answer, but the forwards need a dramatic shakeup. D and Z are all we have going.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010

15th in GA/G 20th in G/G

last year 5th in GA/G 20th in G/G

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I dunno if I agree that defense is the problem. We only allowed 2 tonight in regular time. Last game we allowed a few too many but mostly because Howard was weak. We're doing okay in GA/game I think. What we need is secondary scoring. Z and D are the only ones scoring. Ever.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
won 2, lost 2. won 4, lost 4. won 3, lost 3.

At least we will win next game!!

Quincey is bad at hockey. Cleary is worse at hockey. Free Nyquist.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Tatar played 4 more minutes than Cleary. Keep that in mind.

It's a progressive movement. Since last game Cleary played 8 MINUTES more than Tatar.

I'm not really that upset about the loss. But a lot of that has to do with Michigan losing. So I'm walking on sunshine.

Nyquist needs to be up. Sorry Eaves, I love ya. But your out since Cleary is here for life.
Joker is useless. He can be sent down.

We also have to remember the Wings were missing 2 top 6 forwards.

I'd love to see kids like Jarnkrok, Ferraro or Jurco given a shot to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad