Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

Alright, so we know what this season feels like already

giphy.gif

But, let's keep on fighting, there's too many of these games left to keep playing like poo.

giphy.gif

After all, life could be worse, right?

giphy.gif

YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS PROJECTED LINEUP:

#90 Marcus Johansson - #13 Nico Hischier - #63 Jesper Bratt
#20 Blake Coleman - #19 Travis Zajac (A) - #21 Kyle Palmieri (A)
#43 Brett Seney - #37 Pavel Zacha - #18 Drew Stafford
#11 Brian Boyle - #58 Kevin Rooney - #56 Blake Pietila

#6 Andy Greene (C) - #28 Damon Severson
#8 Will Butcher - #45 Sami Vatanen
#25 Mirco Mueller - #16 Steven Santini

#29 Mackenzie Blackwood
#1 Keith Kinkaid

giphy.gif

NEW YORK ISLANDERS PROJECTED LINEUP:

#27 Anders Lee - #29 Brock Nelson - #7 Jordan Eberle
#18 Anthony Beauvillier - #13 Mathew Barzal - #12 Josh Bailey
#28 Michael Dal Colle - #51 Valtteri Filppula - #47 Leo Komarov
#17 Matt Martin - #53 Casey Cizikas - #15 Cal Clutterbuck

#2 Nick Leddy - #55 Johnny Boychuk
#3 Adam Pelech - #6 Ryan Pulock
#25 Devon Toews - #24 Scott Mayfield

#40 Robin Lehner
#1 Thomas Greiss

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

That's solid enough effort out of me, how about a better effort than last game boys, huh?

giphy.gif

Exactly. Win so I can keep on giffin' on. LGD!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
not gonna lie, wouldnt hate a low scoring loss with a solid performance from blackwood. want isles to keep pace ahead of bum ass sabres in playoff race.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I really wanted to go to this game just to have another opportunity to go to Nassau...

Then the season went to hell and the idea of going to the Island tonight seems beyond ****ing ludicrous.

Seems like a game that can get out of hand quickly

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
not gonna lie, wouldnt hate a low scoring loss with a solid performance from blackwood. want isles to keep pace ahead of bum ass sabres in playoff race.
i couldnt disagree more, f*** the islanders. Theyre above the Rangers right now for me in hatred (only because theyre doing well)

f*** them go Buffalo

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
For me ... only because their fans are obnoxious.

what fans? :sarcasm:

seriously I don't care how bad their arena situation is, you would think they would actually be coming out to watch them. Every f***ing comment about us not selling out when we were good, to which the Islanders' fans respond, "hold my beer."

We're outdrawing them by approximately 3,500 right now.

Reactions: Patrik26

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Nothing given he barely plays.

Of course, that's the same answer to the question, "what has Santini done to prove he shouldnt be a starter?"
Santini has looked shaky in his chances while Mueller hasnt

Mueller has proven he deserves a starters spot with time as he excelled in a top pairing role with Vatanen before he was moved for some random reason we all dont know. Santini was beyond shaky when he got his top pair chance

and yes i know top pair chances arent the end all be all, but Santini has never looked that steady and I was a huge fan of his. Im on the Mueller train now as I think its unrealistic both are here beyond next season

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Santini has looked shaky in his chances while Mueller hasnt

Mueller has proven he deserves a starters spot with time as he excelled in a top pairing role with Vatanen before he was moved for some random reason we all dont know. Santini was beyond shaky when he got his top pair chance

and yes i know top pair chances arent the end all be all, but Santini has never looked that steady and I was a huge fan of his. Im on the Mueller train now as I think its unrealistic both are here beyond next season

Do you mean both as in both are gone, or one of them is a goner. I'm hoping the latter and also that it's Mueller who stays.

Reactions: Hischier and Hughes

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Do you mean both as in both are gone, or one of them is a goner. I'm hoping the latter and also that it's Mueller who stays.
i meant one is gone by next seasons end, we have too much promising youth as well as current roster dmen and possibly an acquisition this offseasons to fit both long term

Reactions: Patrik26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad