Post-Game Talk: This is what the 80s were like

Spurdo

Nov 2, 2021
I forgot Russel was on this team. Literally have not heard his name the past few games.

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
There was a lot of people loaded at that game and after.;)

Funny story, it was that day (May 18, 84) that my parents got married. Apparently the wedding reception was a pretty rowdy party, but after the Oilers' victory all of my uncles took off and went to the real party happening on Jasper Ave :laugh:

Reactions: Oilhawks

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
This will go down in history with the Hemsky Empty Nettter Smyth Retirement and Gags 8 point game. Absolute domination after they killed off the penalty when it was 4-1. Bison King scored and it was on. McDavids unbelievable HS did you see that???? Goal is just the icing on the cake. Best start in franchise history when you have 7 guys from the same team in the Hall! We are truly witnessing history being made right before eyes PP running at 50%! Buckle up for the ride this might just be the year.

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019

Is there another clip as I don't think this contains the part where Hyman says "Bison King baby" and Jesse forms the love symbol for the fans. Maybe it was outside of the formal part and thus not in this video (unless I somehow managed to miss it). It was quite funny and heart warming.

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
It's been the anthem singer all along, guys. I'm telling you. He's terrible, he's always been terrible, he's lifeless, he sucks, there is no energy in the building when he sings. Pay Sarah whatever she needs to do every game and coast to the cup.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
It's been the anthem singer all along, guys. I'm telling you. He's terrible, he's always been terrible, he's lifeless, he sucks, there is no energy in the building when he sings. Pay Sarah whatever she needs to do every game and coast to the cup.

??? I think we have the best anthem singer in the league lol. Perfect replacement for Lorieau (sp?). Classic anthem voice.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

What? Robert Clark is fine the way he is. If anything, I'm glad we don't have to hear the nauseating assclown in Vancouver aka Mark Donnelly.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Lmao they deleted my post on the Rangers board for trolling LMFAO

I legit said “great game guys, if you had your starting goalie you would have won”

THAT WAS DELETED FOR TROLLING!!!!!!!! Lmao. New York man. Holy hell. Absolutely insane. I have gone to many boards and many nice fans respond with “thanks” I have never once had w post deleted and said trolling. Wow!

Anyway.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Lmao they deleted my post on the Rangers board for trolling LMFAO

I legit said “great game guys, if you had your starting goalie you would have won”

THAT WAS DELETED FOR TROLLING!!!!!!!! Lmao. New York man. Holy hell. Absolutely insane. I have gone to many boards and many nice fans respond with “thanks” I have never once had w post deleted and said trolling. Wow!

Anyway.

Considering the vile shit one of their posters said about our fanbase, it’s a bit shocking that what you said was deleted so long after the fact

Reactions: tardigrade81

Boner Pills

Jan 25, 2013
Edmonton
Lmao...Omg, those horses ass Flames fan cock shiners are obsessed with everything Edmonton. I never watch that shithole team play, but they never miss an Oiler game. What a sad sack bunch of redneck hillbillies.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia

I'm not sure if I've ever seen someone as smug as she looked singing the anthems. You could just tell from her expressions that she thinks she's the greatest singer of all time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad