OT 19/3: This is the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
I sometimes think of running for governor. The first order of business would be to arrange for the 1000 most athletic young women of the state to procreate with our Lightning every time they win the Stanley Cup (a bit of incentive for the guys to win it, plus I think it will make attracting free agents at a decent price a lot easier). In future years, the Bolts and Panthers would get a supplemental draft of two Florida bred hockey players each, before they go to the regular draft.

Being allergic to bullets is why I never got into politics.

This is creepy

2016cupwinners

May 2, 2013
Hybridizing things (plants and dogs mostly) is a hobby of mine, so I've been aware for many years that the thought of breeding things bothers most people.

2016cupwinners

May 2, 2013
...I didn't say anything about forcing anyone to do anything. I prefer incentives, opting out is an option.... this is the joke thread you know.

If you want to discuss optimized methods for the breeding of humanity in the future, I don't mind, but a hockey forum isn't the place for it, send a PM. Maintaining genetic diversity, screening for diseases and possible recessive problems, what should be incentivized, how would people select their mates, the future of genetic engineering, it's all fascinating to me.

Last edited:

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
...I didn't say anything about forcing anyone to do anything. I prefer incentives, opting out is an option.... this is the joke thread you know.

If you want to discuss optimized methods for the breeding of humanity in the future, I don't mind, but a hockey forum isn't the place for it, send a PM. Maintaining genetic diversity, screening for diseases and possible recessive problems, what should be incentivized, how would people select their mates, the future of genetic engineering, it's all fascinating to me.

Not denying that it's an interesting and very in-depth topic but the way you framed it was pretty much "If you win a championship here is a harem of women I have hand-selected for you to mate with" :laugh:

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Not sure if any of you guys are MMA fans but this finish from last night was absolutely incredible. Mortal Kombat like finish.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Damn... the trade board on here.. now we are getting Jack Eichel. Kopitar wasn't enough apparently.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
If anyone is looking for a Netflix show, Chuck was very entertaining.

Chuck was a good show for many seasons. It eventually lost me around the time Timothy Dalton was added to the cast (not his fault, it was just seasonal rot) but the bulk of the show was pretty entertaining.

Meanwhile, in just another day in a war without end, I captured my first nuke. I had two show up though on my FOB. BOGO nuke sale?

QI6DYBm.jpg

They are both decommissioned now, btw.

Last edited:

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Chuck was a good show for many seasons. It eventually lost me around the time Timothy Dalton was added to the cast (not his fault, it was just seasonal rot) but the bulk of the show was pretty entertaining.

Season 4 was definitely the low point of the show after the peak in 2 and 3. I enjoyed the last season too, though.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
My boat will be named Slapshot.

It can't be a sailboat or anything, it needs to be a decent powerboat. My sailboat would be called the "Seaward."

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

Yay Eugenics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad