Salary Cap: This ain't a thread, it's a --- ---- cesspool (Part XI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
If only they offered hossa a huge cap.circumventing deal... that's what hurts this team, trash on both sides of the centers on the top six. And even when they got some talrnt like neal, it didn't work out.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
If only they offered hossa a huge cap.circumventing deal... that's what hurts this team, trash on both sides of the centers on the top six. And even when they got some talrnt like neal, it didn't work out.

We offered Hossa a way bigger deal than he signed in Detroit. He didn't want to stay here.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
Scuderi is from Long Island. Islanders are shopping Grabner and his pricey cap hit. Perhaps there could be a fit somehow... GMJR has said that he's looking to get younger and add some speed. Grabner is a Pens killer. He can replace the speed element missing on Sid's line since Dupuis' absence.

Obviously a sweetener would be required but there's potential desperation on their part to consider Scuds. Isles would be saving cap space in the process as well...

I think Kessel ends up on NYI. :cry:

Between Okposo and Grabner being tradeable, I think NYI is indicating to TOR that they are interested.

Also, I saw from a reliable source, (can't remember who it was) Kessel slightly tweaked/changed his 6 teams in advance of the July 1 NTC-alteration deadline. NYI could've been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad