Third Jersey returning for 2018-19

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
For me, the time of the debut of the 3rd was the low point of the organization. I love the 3rd, but man those were bad times!!

This were the best players of the time. :whaaa?:

groupfulluniformrelease.jpg

This needs to be shared in pretty much every other thread in response to people explaining what they think is wrong with the team/organization/roster.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Bring back Boomer.

#bringbackboomer.......:D

As you can see I am ALL ABOARD the #bringbackboomer train.

I don't have twitter. f*** the Panarin (and Bob) BS, we need to get the HARD questions to Portzline. Is Boomer coming back or not? I will not rest this summer until Jarmo or JD are asked about Boomer.

1yr, 1-way contract. "Prove it" contract, like Murray. Then we'll work on that 'long term' deal.

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
I said it at the time: I think the cannon logo is great as a shoulder patch, but shouldn't carry a jersey. I also never liked the font on the names/numbers from the thirds.

I would be very upset if they replaced our BEAUTIFUL main jerseys with the cannon logo.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Typical Blue Jackets , they should have made the 3rds their primary jersey , and pushed something exciting , to usher in a new era of hockey led by Seth Jones , Werenski, Pld . But just like our roster strategy , we can’t be flashy, the growth must come within :laugh:

Remove the "Columbus Blue Jackets" from the cannon logo and change the number font and I'd like that design. A bit bland though for full time, though.

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Seeing how nearly every other team that has a third for 18-19 has announced theirs..and yet we still haven't... ours is probably a 99.9% copy of the previous 3rds we had.

Bummer.

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
Seeing how nearly every other team that has a third for 18-19 has announced theirs..and yet we still haven't... ours is probably a 99.9% copy of the previous 3rds we had.

Bummer.
From the link in Sam's reply on page 1:
Columbus-Blue-Jackets-2018-19-Uniforms-incl-Alternate.png

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

Bummer.
No mention or hype about re-introducing it at all. At this point I expect them to just show up on the ice and they'll throw a few out at the BlueLine while saying, "Eh. Buy one if you want."

I sort of feel offseason marketing of this team is non-existant and this is a prime example.

Reactions: CPTN71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad