Think this guy posts here?

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
People in this thread need to back off. I presume you'd all rather have him pee his pants while sitting next to you?

All I'm saying is, in the majority of stadiums I've been to, the washrooms are on the way to the concessions. If he had to piss that bad, I'm surprised his stomach got him to stand in line for food first...

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
A few drops? No. The worst thing about it is that it's a little acidic. Otherwise, the fact that it started off inside your body to begin with is a pretty good sign that it won't hurt you much.

Thank you Bear Grylls for that info. Thanks also for the heads up on elephant poo not being a good medium for bacteria. Always nice to know that if I'm thirsty, a fresh pile of hot elephant dung in the desert is great for survival hydration.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Now that this is in the Lounge...

I can safely say that none of the regular Habs fan posters in this subforum are particularly fond of Shea Weber so no

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
He should get one of those products that a Cincinnati Bengals fan created 20 some years ago, I think they are called 'stadium pals'.

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad