Think this guy posts here?

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
He just loves golden fries?

E: Oh, it was nachos.. poor guy just can't pull it off.

Miltons tomatoplant

Dec 8, 2004
Are you guys serious? It's not hard at all to piss without spilling, even at a urinal. If this isn't merely sarcasm or an attempt at humor, I'm glad to know that none of you are ever likely to visit me at my house. :help:

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I can't see the picture. :(

hZkw8oO.jpg

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Wait, I get it now! This picture is actually been photoshopped and turned upside down. That means those nachos are actually glued to the ceiling and the guy's standing on his head. So it's totally normal, not a big deal.. nice prank.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Honestly, where he's doing his business in relation to the food isn't even as bad as PUTTING YOUR FOOD ON THE GD BATHROOM FLOOR OF AN ARENA OHMYGOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

BL92

Double Gold
May 22, 2016
Finland
It seems so surreal that this guy actually walked into the bathroom, placed his nachos and soda under the urinal and just started pissing away. I don't know if I would laugh or cry if I ever witnessed anything like that.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I have no problem with someone taking a picture like this, no faces, no embarrassment, no penises. The man who took this picture is a scholar and a gentleman. As for "aim" there's spray and I'm sure there's piss on that floor as well.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
I have no problem with someone taking a picture like this, no faces, no embarrassment, no penises. The man who took this picture is a scholar and a gentleman. As for "aim" there's spray and I'm sure there's piss on that floor as well.

I think I'm going to vote on the side of "I don't think anyone should be taking photos of strangers relieving themselves in public restrooms, regardless of what is and isn't in frame".

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I think I'm going to vote on the side of "I don't think anyone should be taking photos of strangers relieving themselves in public restrooms, regardless of what is and isn't in frame".

Meh. With no way to identify the person and without any NSFW content, this is a good "clean" shaming, imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad