Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 2, More Flyers Rumors & Media Mentions: Say It Like You Mean It

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Because hes a good young established player who still has upside and is locked up at a good cap hit.

if you trade him for a 1D or 1C, then okay. You gotta give to get. But trading him for the sake of doing it? Thats dumb.

If the headline of a Farabee trade is "Flyers trade Farabee" rather than "Flyers acquire...."...its a dumb trade.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Because hes a good young established player who still has upside and is locked up at a good cap hit.

if you trade him for a 1D or 1C, then okay. You gotta give to get. But trading him for the sake of doing it? Thats dumb.

If the headline of a Farabee trade is "Flyers trade Farabee" rather than "Flyers acquire...."...its a dumb trade.
No issue trading him if the return is good. No issue keeping him. He may have some more upside though he is a young vet at this stage. Maybe this is all you get.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Can't see the Sabres doing that on a talent basis alone. Along with Dahlin he is expected to be one of their two top pair players on defense. Power is at $6,350,000 next year and it pops up to $8,350,000 for the next six seasons after that with several years of NMC. If that deal were to get on the table, one would think that the Flyers would jump all over it.
6'6 dman with 45 hits for the year? Yeah I can see how they would be all over him.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
IMG_0320.png

ASF looks like Uncle Fester. :laugh:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone have anything interesting of note for the STG pod?

I listened for like 10 minutes & my AirPods died. They were only talking about the Kolosov report in the part I heard but nothing really substantial. Essentially saying they don’t know, it’s too early to say what’s what. ASF said he reached out to people but has gotten a response as of when they were doing the show.

I’m listening now from the start. So I’ll post anything I find interesting after it.

Last edited:

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
I listened for like 10 minutes & my AirPods died. They were only talking about the Kolosov report in the part I heard but nothing really substantial. Essentially saying they don’t know, it’s too early to say what’s what. ASF said he reached out to people but has gotten a response as of when they were doing the show.

I’m listening now from the start. So I’ll post anything I find interesting after it.
1715895399524.gif

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Why bring a guy over from Belarus just to park him behind Cal Peterson? I would have played the shit out of him in the last part of the season. You already know what Cal is. A bum. But hey. The magical run of getting to the second round was well worth it.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Why bring a guy over from Belarus just to park him behind Cal Peterson? I would have played the shit out of him in the last part of the season. You already know what Cal is. A bum. But hey. The magical run of getting to the second round was well worth it.
I’ve wondered the same thing. Perhaps they hoped that he’d find himself and have a run that might interest some of the goalie starved clubs to make a play for him? As of now, I’d bury his ass in the ECHL.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
But on the flipside, if they brought him over, played him most nights, and he struggled...we would have killed the organization for playing him and not letting him adjust.

I hate defending Lappy but I actually agree with the slow play here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad