OT: thieves run off with hockey sticks

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Employee says "They knew where they were going and what they were after, it only took then THREE trips."

WTF were the employees doing?

BigBush*

Employee says "They knew where they were going and what they were after, it only took then THREE trips."

probably sleeping at home and made those comments based on the video footage

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I wonder what you'd actually do with the sticks now. Selling them on Kijiji would be pretty damn obvious, and it's not like black market hockey stick sales would fly on the streets.

Lazarrr

Apr 10, 2010
Ottawa
If a guy tried selling me a brand new stick for 100-150 out of his van, I'd buy it no questions asked.

If you're looking for good cheap hockey sticks, go to the Sens store. I just bought a slightly used Gryba Apx2 for 100 bucks.

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
If a guy tried selling me a brand new stick for 100-150 out of his van, I'd buy it no questions asked.

If you're looking for good cheap hockey sticks, go to the Sens store. I just bought a slightly used Gryba Apx2 for 100 bucks.

yes, some of the used sticks are in really good shape. I have a good collection of sens sticks and some i got there.

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013

Lmao, this reads like a scene right out of Trailer Park Boys. Ricky stumbles in intoxicated and struggles three times to jam the sticks through the door. Aside: these ******** are the ones charging "absorbitant" prices for a ******* stick. They're the thieves if you think about it, so we're just sellin them on the market for a fair price. It's all about supply and command.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad