Therrien tells the ref off (gif) <3

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
The gif you were all asking and waiting for:
i0nu.gif

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
brutal reffing again tonight.almost worse than last nights van / LA game.anyone notice sum new faces reffing?i do.

Tendresse

Capitaine Gorges
Dec 23, 2006
Montréal
Well, that's it. I wasn't a big fan of Therien at first, both because I felt we were going circles and because I admittedly didn't really know his style that much, but the guy is pure gold. I don't miss Martin and his freak ears one bit.

HarlemsFinest

teh gallys!!1
Jul 2, 2009
Montreal
www.montrealracing.com
i've rewatched the whole prust diving sequence that i have from recorded off rds. and i cannot for the life of me find this where this gif occurs. i see him tell gionta he wants to talk to the ref, he talks to him, and then call him fkn *****, but there is no hand wave and i can't find it anywhere. it was only on TSN?

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
i've rewatched the whole prust diving sequence that i have from recorded off rds. and i cannot for the life of me find this where this gif occurs. i see him tell gionta he wants to talk to the ref, he talks to him, and then call him fkn *****, but there is no hand wave and i can't find it anywhere. it was only on TSN?

well..... :)

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I like that he isn't affraid to tell the refs how it is, JM was afraid to talk to them. Hopefully he has more self control unlike 10 years ago in the playoffs though. lol

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham

We need to see the gip when he say to the ref to fk off.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
That's pretty epic. :laugh:

The ref proceeds to then **** off immediately. Therrien is still a pretty scary dude.

dabobcan

Aug 2, 2005
London, Ontario

Yes, I saw it on the TSN feed so it must have only been on TSN.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
haha I knew I wasn't seeing things when this happened. None of my buddies saw it.

Only a couple of us seemed to notice right away in the GDT. It was a weird moment, when I saw that. At first I was like "Yeah Therrien!" but immediately that was mixed with "I've seen this backfire before..."

Final verdict: It was awesome, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad