Thee GM's 2 Year GM Game v1.0 Signup and Discussion (Trading Re-Opens Monday @3:00)

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:bruins

Dougie Hamilton, Malcolm Subban, Joe Morrow, Ryan Spooner, Jared Knight, possibly Reilly Smith among others OTB!

Looking for (in no particular order) a top pairing defender, a top 4 defender, elite top line offensive center, and wingers.

NHL untouchables are: Rask, Chara, Bergeron, and Lucic. Can discuss anyone else.

Semoner403

Feb 20, 2006
calgary
If there's UFA, how it will works? For example, can I move Bolland, Kulemin, etc.?

Thanks.

I second this question as well. The armchair gm link provided takes me to a roster missing all ufa's at the end of this year? Are we assuming we have to re-sign our ufa's from this year before we can move them? (ex:cammalleri) that would change everything.

edit: nevermind. I believe I just answered my own question by reading the line below the link (duh). so should we add our pending ufa's to the 2014/15 roster on capgeek? Sorry, I have never played around with capgeek before, and this is my first gm game thing.

Last edited:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:caps
Looking to rebuild.

Guys like Brouwer, Erat, Laich, Neuvirth, Grabovski will be on the trade block.

I'll take offers on anyone but obviously I will be reluctant to move some players and some will be much harder to get than others.

PM offers.

Aug 11, 2012
:nhl

SEASON TWO Free Agency Info

[*] Players who are pending free agents are players who would be free agents this summer. E.g. Paul Stastny is a free agent this summer and in this game.

[*] Same goes for RFAs. Offersheet compensation will be decided at a later time.

[*] A period will be given later on in the game to resign UFAs and RFAs before free agency. Im looking for a couple of UFA/RFA agents to help me with this.

[*] The rights of UFAs CAN be traded

[*] Pending UFAs on unmanned teams are NOT eligible for free agency.

If you have any other questions let me know :)

Last edited:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010

Free Agency Info

[*] Players who are pending free agents are players who would be free agents this summer. E.g. Paul Stastny is a free agent this summer and in this game.

[*] Same goes for RFAs. Offersheet compensation will be decided at a later time.

[*] A period will be given later on in the game to resign UFAs and RFAs before free agency. Im lookibg for a couple of UFA/RFA agents to help me with this.

[*] The rights of UFAs CAN[B/] be traded

[*] Pending UFAs on unmanned teams are NOT eligible for free agency.

If you have any other questions let me know :)

I think pending UFAs on unmanned teams should be up for grabs. Just my opinion.

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Flyers have decided to rebuild Coburn, Gustafsson, Streit, Grossman, Meszaros, Lecavalier, Downie, Hartnell, Read, Hall, Mason and Emery are OTB.
Giroux and Voracek could be had but only for overpayment.
Couts, the Schenns and Laughton will most likely not be moved unless it's an offer I cannot refuse.

Aug 11, 2012
:avs IT'S CONTENDING TIME!!!:avs

EVERYONEis available but some will be harder to get than others. Looking to package MacKinnon for a no. 1 dman.

Duchene and Landeskog are available but will cost a lot.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2012

CHANGES

This game will now have 2 seasons. Here is a layout of these seasons.

1ST SEASON

- Period of Trading
- Standings and Playoff Voting
- 2014 Draft

2ND SEASON

- Trading Re-Opens
- Resigning Period
- Free Agency
- Possible 2015 Draft

Changes in OP are in Lime

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
:bolts
Victor Hedman
Ryan Malone
Radko Gudas
Brian Lee
J.T. Brown
Sami Salo
Keith Aulie

All on the block. Everyone is available for the right price except for untouchables (Stamkos and St. Louis)

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:caps

OTB:
Troy Brouwer
Martin Erat
Brooks Laich
Jason Chimera
Joel Ward
Michal Neuvirth
Mikhail Grabovski

Tough to Get:
Mike Green
Alex Ovechkin
Karl Alzner
Marcus Johansson
Dmitri Orlov

Untouchable:
Braden Holtby
Nicklas Backstrom
Evgeny Kuznetsov
John Carlson

PM me offers…

For players listed as OTB I would be looking for just young players, picks, and prospects.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada

CHANGES

This game will now have 2 seasons. Here is a layout of these seasons.

1ST SEASON

- Period of Trading
- 2014 Draft

2ND SEASON

- Trading Re-Opens
- Resigning Period
- Free Agency
- Possible 2015 Draft

Changes in OP are in Lime

6020387_700b.jpg

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
"I am happy to announce the Panthers organization will be moving forward on a deal that will bring a new team mascot, "Huggz", from his hinterland amazon habitat across the pond, here to the BankAtlantic center on the outskirts of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This rescue and adoption of such a noble and majestic creature is part of our ongoing effort to attract fans and part of our commitment to being a progressive and environmentally conscientious organization with a finger on the pulse of Boward county. Although non-native to the region, this 400lb jungle panther will be free to roam the grounds of the arena, the neighbouring Everglades, and the Sawgrass Mills outlet mall next door. Also, as part of our plan to expand our income stream, Huggz's former habitat will be quickly and efficiently converted into lawn mulch, biodiesel, and a high-grade chemical fiber compound. This very same compound will be used to create Huggz's very own Florida Panthers' home jersey! His old stomping grounds will then be a developed into a 50 acre sustainable cattle ranch. How sustainable you ask? i) It will be heated and powered by cattle and cattle parts ii) all unused waste products will be converted into process inputs iii) 3% of all profits will go to a charity of Huggz's choice.

The new credit-card operated beef trough installed in the upper bowl will endear itself to Panthers fans as it provides access to an unrelenting, hormone-laden stream of tender, free-range by-product all served in a delectable and soupy Huggz-brand mock barbecue sauce.

We are also planning a zero emissions stadium for the year 2068, and a lawn-mowing contest for the kids to help them get more acquainted with their natural environment. AND...as part of our "Clean Shores" program we will sponsor government mandated community service programs for roadside clean-up...so long as we receive a sizeable tax break and wildly inappropriate influence over municipal and state decision making.

Go cats Go!"

BlackPanther.jpg

Lmao, the hell is this?

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
To :pens

Jakub Voracek (50% retained)
Steve Downie

To :flyers

Derick Pouliot
Beau Bennett