OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
no nothing lucky about it. its about using common sense and knowledge.

i looked at the line matchups tonight and saw a matchup i liked.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
If it had been Upshall who scored first you would have claimed to be right because either 1) Upshall wore 10 last year and that's what you meant when you picked Schenn or 2) Upshall wears 9 which is close to 10 which is what you picked and over 100 numbers, 1 away is really close

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
no nothing lucky about it. its about using common sense and knowledge.

i looked at the line matchups tonight and saw a matchup i liked.

If its not luck, then it should be repeatable. I propose a bet. You make a prediction on who scores first before every game this season. I bet you don't get it right half the time. I mean, half, that's far, far less than the 90% accuracy rate you claim. Prove me wrong. Win the bet, and I'll never doubt you again, plus I will sport a Dizee's always right avatar. If your wrong, you need to change your tag from "always right", to "always full of it". Deal?

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
you dont tell me what to do

Then why did you do exactly what I expected. Back out with some BS excuse showing how little faith you have in your own bluster. I didn't want you to accept. I know you would not have won, or even hit 20%. However, if you had accepted, I would have lost interest keeping track long before the 40+ games it would take to prove you are full of it. You did me a favor proving it in the span of half a day by being too scared to back up your BS. You are perfectly fine throwing your "predictions" everywhere, then retro-actively justifying why they were real or not real, close or not close. But to put something on the line, and say "Here is a prediction, here is how accurate I will be, and here are the consequences if I am wrong"....no, you don't have the balls for that, and that's obvious.

Now, go ahead and use your standard weak comeback by saying "you try it" or "I'm more right than you would be". Nah, that doesn't fly. Because I don't go around bragging about being always right. You do. I called you on it, and you slunk away with your tail between your legs muttering about how you don't do what I tell you too. Maybe you don't. But you did exactly what I expected you to.

Reactions: STLomacneko

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
thats a wonderful little story

i make the predictions I WANNA MAKE, not cause of someone telling me to make em.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Id like to make this post to admit I was wrong one time about something.

Last year I claimed that Schwartz was turning into the next berglund. now berglund is not a terrible player by any means but we all can agree we had higher hopes for him to be more than a 3rd line player. well the way schwartz is playing really since the playoffs last year is amazing and superstar level IMO. If he continues this play, the blues will be winning a cup without question. i was wrong when i doubted this and would like to apologize to jaden and my fans here who value my opinions as they are usually right. i was wrong on this call though so it is time to admit it.

however everything else i have predicted has been an A so we will live and learn from this and move on.

Reactions: Houli

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
If Berglund comes back and lights it up, wouldn't that technically make you right since Berglund would then = Schwartz?
844.jpg

Reactions: RoarBacon

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
If Berglund comes back and lights it up, wouldn't that technically make you right since Berglund would then = Schwartz?
You think Berglund will be a top 10 league wide point producer?

if so yes, but we all know thats not gonna happen.

yogintheaveragebears

May 23, 2015
Id like to make this post to admit I was wrong one time about something.

Last year I claimed that Schwartz was turning into the next berglund. now berglund is not a terrible player by any means but we all can agree we had higher hopes for him to be more than a 3rd line player. well the way schwartz is playing really since the playoffs last year is amazing and superstar level IMO. If he continues this play, the blues will be winning a cup without question. i was wrong when i doubted this and would like to apologize to jaden and my fans here who value my opinions as they are usually right. i was wrong on this call though so it is time to admit it.

however everything else i have predicted has been an A so we will live and learn from this and move on.
very humble of you dizee

Twisted Blue

Feb 4, 2013
St. Louis
Just a thought, what if TheDizee's astonishing ability to predict future events, and interpret past events, is actually due to time travel?
MV5BMTg4MzIzMDc0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDM1NjU0NzE@._V1_CR0,60,640,360_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Is theDizee the gambling mystery man who won $14M predicting every one of the first 6 world series games?

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/201...lion-game-7-winning-every-game-dodgers-astros
I know you are joking, but I don't believe that guy exists. RJ Bell has lied in the past to get media attention, and I believe that is what he is doing now. If someone was doing that, it would have got noticed elsewhere.

Having said that, I am surprised at the disbelief that someone could do that. To get to $8m after game 6 means his starting stake was $250k. If you can afford to lose $250k, then you are in a position to be letting it ride after each game on such a big sporting event.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Well hell man I mean if you make a prediction of every single thing that happens in the world and then outline the two or three you get right in a weak seems like you are always right to me :thumbu:

I like your style... Shooters Shoot....... ( and then act like nothing ever happened when they miss)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Jeez, let it be guys. I think its popcorn time when @TheDizee is making these predictions and some of them hits 100% correctly. You also have to remember Allen wasn't perfect in first place. @TheDizee still need his constancy to be proven #1 precitor and gain our respect. Thekiddo has potential.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I am starting to wonder how many prophets we have on this board? Does anyone else want to self proclaim?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad