OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
dont watch soccer sorry

i predict golden state will win the nba finals. only reason i care is because i get a free taco from taco bell cause of it.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Really going out on a limb on that one
would have picked them anyways. NBA has no parody. think u would ever see a expansion team in the nba finals?

who cares though really, we got a free taco on the 13th and thats all that matters about that dumb sport.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Has anyone check on Ranksu to make sure he hasn't called it quits?

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
oh im sorry, do you have a post where you accurately predicted what the suspension should be?

NOPE

dont u forget that i am ALWAYS RIGHT
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/150169829/

You said “minimum”, so 20+. That’s too vague. I said that it should be 20 exactly, and that the DOPS would get it right (which is probably the more surprising prediction to be right). I wouldn’t have mentioned it, but you seem like a bombastic self-promoter, so I thought it would be appropriate.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
There are many good people here who give proper credit to me but also an amazing number of haters always whining about how I was wrong (when i clearly was not)

if they hate me so much why do they whine about me being correct so much?

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Too vague.

You’ll get use to him eventually. You see Dizee is our very own narcissist. At first you are just annoyed by him. Then you will either begin to enjoy his posts because at least he isn’t an idiot when he makes some of his crazy comments or like oh so many people on here. You’ll just block him. LOL.

This thread was created due to so many threads would get off topic by Dizee and those who refuted his claims.

If you want a good laugh, look at Dizee’s thread about him campaigning for Allen to be the playoff goalie in 2015. :laugh::laugh:

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...gn-mod-warning-post-259-copied-to-op.1868075/

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
yes and that thread was when he carried the team to the playoffs meanwhile elliott choked down the stretch INCLUDING his chokejob game @Dallas where schwartz had to have a hat trick just to bail him out

and i was right in that thread also when i said hitch should give allen the starting job and he did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad