GDT: The **** You Adam Foote GDT - CBJ @ COL - 9PM

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Best game I’ve ever seen Bjorkstrand play. He was a puck hound on both sides of the ice, really showed great speed with the puck while attacking the net, and made great decisions.

This Bjorkstrand is a keeper. Only question is can he keep this level up consistently?
The real question is, will he be put into a position to succeed consistently?

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Gotta hand it to them. A really solid period of hockey when they needed it most, against a team just as desperate for two points. Gotta keep it up tomorrow and Saturday.

Funny, the team we saw in the third period is a team we see often in the road whites: aggressive, confident, quick and in control for the most part. They don't always win on the road, but with the exception of Amalie Arena in Tampa, they always compete.

I don't understand for the life of me where that team goes when it's time to play at Nationwide arena. Slow, timid, insecure and fragile when wearing the home blues. Next 5 home games will define this season - WSH, NYI, TBL, SJS, PIT. Need to win at least 3 of those 5 games to believe we are a contender again.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Hey guys, Avs fan here. Was just curious as to why Ryan Murray wasn't in the lineup last night and how he's looked this season in general?

Congrats on the W, hope you guys see what we mean by not having goaltending haha. Best of luck on the season!

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Hey guys, Avs fan here. Was just curious as to why Ryan Murray wasn't in the lineup last night and how he's looked this season in general?

Congrats on the W, hope you guys see what we mean by not having goaltending haha. Best of luck on the season!

Best season of his career so far. He's emerging as our #2 guy, especially defensively. Super reliable and he has been chipping in offensively. He is out day to day with a lower body injury.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Best season of his career so far. He's emerging as our #2 guy, especially defensively. Super reliable and he has been chipping in offensively. He is out day to day with a lower body injury.

That's fantastic to hear! Glad he's developing into that defender for you guys, what kind of contract do you believe he'll get in the off season? #2 over Werenski? How has ZW been progressing?

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
That's fantastic to hear! Glad he's developing into that defender for you guys, what kind of contract do you believe he'll get in the off season? #2 over Werenski? How has ZW been progressing?

Z is ridiculously talented, but often loses foot races and is occasionally out of position because of it. He still has to learn the nuances of playing defense... he could still develop into a star #1, but right now I think he's a strong #3 for us.

Reactions: Perratrooper

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Z is ridiculously talented, but often loses foot races and is occasionally out of position because of it. He still has to learn the nuances of playing defense... he could still develop into a star #1, but right now I think he's a strong #3 for us.

Do you view either of them moveable for the right asset or are both close to untouchable? Who would be easier to move?

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Do you view either of them moveable for the right asset or are both close to untouchable? Who would be easier to move?

If someone came along and offered us an under 25, high end forward, I'd consider moving Werenski. We aren't going to be trading Murray for futures, the ask would be similar but obviously we would expect less of a return.

Reactions: Perratrooper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad