Post-Game Talk: The worst game they’ve played in over two months

Who would you start in Game 4?

• Total voters

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
This game was a total write off. Every player besides Foegele and Ryan was absolute trash tonight.

They looked like they forgot how to play hockey. Turning away from shooting areas, missing passes, flubbing shots in prime scoring areas. The defense was horrid.

The real question is who do you start in Game 4 … Campbell has looked good.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
giphy.gif

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Pathetic effort all around.

Start Campbell next game

Last edited:

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
I don't want to be that guy, but this team will be done in 2-3 games if they don't pick up on the 5v5. Weren't able to beat them even strength in any game so far.
We are -6 (4gf, 10ga) even strength through 3 games, meaning -2 per game. With a 0.5 power point percentage (given that it stays this way, unlikely), we would need to have 4 more powerplays than them each game in order to make up for that. This will most definitely not be happening.
Other players than Draisaitl need to show up.
Also: How could people believe that the Kings are better than the Knights?

Nurse is utterly pathetic, by the way. He should be ashamed that he asked for this contract,

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Give me Campbell next game

Let Skinner sit

Woody's downfall all of the is not pulling guys fast enough though. He is braindead when it comes to that

Reactions: Zecharia

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
Drai was the worst player on the ice. The way he has played so far these playoffs he gets a freebie

Ryan and Yams looked like the only players that tried

Hopkins is straight trash

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Two months? That may be the worst 60 minutes I've seen the Oilers play in a few years... and that's saying something.

I think you'd be kind to even say they had 3-4 good shifts the entire night. Literally everyone looked terrible, even Ekholm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad