Pre-Game Talk: The Week towards the Deep Unknown [CHI, MIN, @DAL, @STL]

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
5-3 loss vs Chicago
4-0 loss vs Minnesota
3-2 win @ Dallas
7-0 loss @ St. Louis

Rantanen hits 20 goals. Andrighetto with 6 points in final 4 games played, finishing 8th in team scoring.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Watching Duchene erode any good faith he had left with fans has been disappointing to say the least.

The dude hasn't been playing good hockey for a long, long time.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Watching Duchene erode any good faith he had left with fans has been disappointing to say the least.

The dude hasn't been playing good hockey for a long, long time.

Actually he's shown some life in the last couple of games. The Landeskog/Duchene/Compher line has been producing at a CF% of 65.79 over 40 mins of ice time (small sample size I know). Hopefully they can finish strong.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Ok which of you in Denver has enough money to hire a sign in the sky and knows what rhymes with Bednar?:

C8hesjMUwAA_lxT.jpg

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Guess this goes here. Saw the video of the Avs using a constant strobe light on Upshall in the penalty box. Ridiculous and stupid, about as pathetic as the Avs season has been. Who thought that was a good idea? Yea, let's use strobe lights, seizures aren't a thing. Idiots.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Guess this goes here. Saw the video of the Avs using a constant strobe light on Upshall in the penalty box. Ridiculous and stupid, about as pathetic as the Avs season has been. Who thought that was a good idea? Yea, let's use strobe lights, seizures aren't a thing. Idiots.

It's common all over the NHL. Most arenas have the visiting goaltending getting strobed when scored on. Lot's do the penalty thing as well. This did look more severe than I've ever seen before though. Not sure if the intensity of the light changed or something but it was pretty intense :laugh:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Andrighetto-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Bourque-Compher-Duchene
Landeskog-Jost-Grimaldi
Nieto-Grigorenko-Comeau

Barberio-EJ
Tyutin-Barrie
Wiercioch-Beauchemin

That's my guess

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
It makes no logical sense in my mind for the Avs to call Siemens up and not play him, so I'll wait to see what happens.

Edit - Moser says he is playing, so a couple of Avs defenders from the last game must be out.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I figured Siemens would sit since he skated with Goloubef but I guess not. Maybe they're both in.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bednar says Comeau, Lindholm, and Tyutin are all out. The first two are banged up but I'm not sure about Tyutin.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Damn I wish Comeau was sat because he sucks. he seems to be the only bum who hasn't had to pay any consequences for his awful play this year.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Bednar says Comeau, Lindholm, and Tyutin are all out. The first two are banged up but I'm not sure about Tyutin.

Lindholm wasn't a surprise. Dude hit the boards hard. Hope the other two can come back in a few weeks and its nothing serious. Hopefully we don't rush Tyutinand Como back until they are 100% healthy and get a few practices in.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Lindholm wasn't a surprise. Dude hit the boards hard. Hope the other two can come back in a few weeks and its nothing serious. Hopefully we don't rush Tyutinand Como back until they are 100% healthy and get a few practices in.

I see what you did there! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad