Pre-Game Talk: The week that is, that was, and that will be ANA, ARI, STL, LAK

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If no one else tests positive tomorrow also, whynot just play the Tuesday's game?

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
The next four games are critical for the Avs.

They play both the Blues and Golden Knights twice. After that the schedule is much easier. If they can come out of the tough 4-game stretch tied with Vegas, they should be able to take the division.

The Knights have three more easy games, then it gets more difficult for them down the stretch.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
The next four games are critical for the Avs.

They play both the Blues and Golden Knights twice. After that the schedule is much easier. If they can come out of the tough 4-game stretch tied with Vegas, they should be able to take the division.

The Knights have three more easy games, then it gets more difficult for them down the stretch.
We can seriously damage the Blues playoff chances AND increases our Presidents Cup chances if we have a great 4 game stretch. These are basically playoff games. I’m pumped

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
According to capfriendly Byram is back on the active roster and Timmins has been sent to the AHL (also Renouf is on the active roster?). I guess that Byram might be ready for whenever we start back up.

Oh never mind , lol. I had an old tab up on my browser and forgot to hit refresh.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
According to capfriendly Byram is back on the active roster and Timmins has been sent to the AHL (also Renouf is on the active roster?). I guess that Byram might be ready for whenever we start back up.

Oh never mind , lol. I had an old tab up on my browser and forgot to hit refresh.
I was about to post abut how Timmins was good his last game they shouldnt be messing with him like this...then I read further.

Reactions: Cake Malar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad