Pre-Game Talk: The week that is, that was, and that will be ANA, ARI, STL, LAK

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
Just too bad it's the same damn teams we have already faced all season. Can't wait for the playoffs...... oh wait......
They should’ve done some sort of restructuring for the playoffs and not made it just intra-division. I get why they did what they did for the regular season. But the whole purpose of that is really eliminated by the playoffs. Only big issue would be all 4 of the Canadian teams will have to relocate for the playoffs instead of just 1.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
They should’ve done some sort of restructuring for the playoffs and not made it just intra-division. I get why they did what they did for the regular season. But the whole purpose of that is really eliminated by the playoffs. Only big issue would be all 4 of the Canadian teams will have to relocate for the playoffs instead of just 1.
Funny that no one is talking about what happens after round 2 with the North "champion". Will they have to play their home games in the US at the arena of their opponent? In another US city?

Reactions: Gatorbait19

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
3-1-0 (already 2-0-0). B-Lose are gonna stomp a mudhole in the Avs if they come in with this D unit and play Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm afraid. B-Lose also got an extra day of rest and to prepare for the Avs without having to play last night in Riotsota

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
Funny that no one is talking about what happens after round 2 with the North "champion". Will they have to play their home games in the US at the arena of their opponent? In another US city?
I think the league and the Canadian teams are just laying low on that and praying that the status quo changes between now and Round 3 of the playoffs. It’s certainly possible as that’s still about 2 months out, but the issue looms larger with each passing day.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
HF would be real fun for Avs fans if by some miracle Matthews cools off with his goal scoring to finish the season and Mikko slips right in to win the rocket.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
It effects people differently. I felt okay after my 1st dose. 2nd dose kicked me in the ass. It was like a flu.
I was the opposite. 1st dose made my asthma act up a bit, and I was really tired for 2+ days. After the 2nd dose, I felt perfectly fine. I was shocked considering the reported stories about how people felt after the 2nd. I figured if I felt bad after the 1st, I'd be sick for a week after the 2nd.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Yes. Depending on which version they got. Mine was Pfizer, and it was 3-weeks between doses, so they'd get them around the 1st week of May.

Good. Even one dose should stop the virus from going through the majority of the team.

I’m glad they’re getting it. These guys work in an environment where they are coming in close contact with other players who aren’t wearing masks.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad