Pre-Game Talk: The Week of Raising the Banner and Facing an Old Friend (CHI, @CGY)

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Will be interesting to see if Newhook can handle the #2 center role this year. I personally like the forward lines a lot better when MacKinnon and Rantanen are split up. Rantanen is very good as a center too.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
They should let HF boards members write motivational wall slogans

"Please go out and play well so that helps us win online arguments and/or increase your trade value"

Reactions: The Moops

madman

Deadmarsh Deli Dills
Jun 6, 2009
Steamboat Springs
Clark has some other photos posted on Twitter but the finish work looks like it was done as quickly and as cheaply as possible. Whoever did the rushed drywall/vent work around the ceiling logo should be embarrassed. Still better than what they previously had. And yes, practice facility next, please.

Edit, here's the post:

Last edited:
Reactions: AvsGuy

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That's a much needed improvement. The old one was so small, cramped, and just lame. I wonder if they'll get going on the practice facility.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Clark has some other photos posted on Twitter but the finish work looks like it was done as quickly and as cheaply as possible. Whoever did the rushed drywall/vent work around the ceiling logo should be embarrassed.
I mean who knows when this photo was taken, but this tweet was 10 days ago:

Seems like the finishing touches were a bit rushed.

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Clark has some other photos posted on Twitter but the finish work looks like it was done as quickly and as cheaply as possible. Whoever did the rushed drywall/vent work around the ceiling logo should be embarrassed. Still better than what they previously had. And yes, practice facility next, please.

Edit, here's the post:

Wow that ceiling work is just awful for sure. LIke it was someone's first time.

Reactions: madman

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I was a finish carpenter for two years and if I left a jobsite like that I'd be lucky to get a check from the homeowner

I'm sure they will come back and fix it up, but what the f*** were they doing for the last 3 months?

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Where did they find all the extra room inside the arena?
1665599260615.png

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It needs to be game time already. I'm almost excited for this one as if it's a playoff game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad