Post-Game Talk: The WC dream is still alive, BIG 3-2 OTW win by Matheson, Lu with a strong performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
If we play this way for 45 mins, we should be winning fairly easily. Hoping Boughner will trust the 3rd line more and give them a bump in minutes. Need to generate more 5 on 5 somehow.

Reactions: Ghoste

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Yeah, just gotta hope this is his worst season of his career.

-ghoste

Yeah. I know most people want to dump him because his contract is insane, and it is. But I think he can turn it around. Few guys in the league can skate like him. If he puts it all together....good grief.

Reactions: I am not exposed

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Another strong start. Pens getting away with hooks and trips all over the ice as they lose every race and battle

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I swear he’s bipolar.

He’ll make very solid plays that look like he’s been playing in the league for 15 years, then one shift later he’ll turn the puck over right in front of the net.

Makes no sense.
That’s what happens when u have to do everything on your pairing

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Not confident in any lead we get. Yea they look great right now, but we have seen this countless times. Not falling for it, sorry.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Absolute joke call on Matheson. All the shit they let go then call a bs stick lift that happens about 20 times a game infront of the net. So no tying up sticks I guess .

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
True, so for him to simplify his game we'll need to get not a defensive defenseman, but a defenseman that can drive that pair?

-ghoste
Not at all. Just someone competent
To move the puck when Matheson skates it
Out of trouble like usual. And to be positionally sound. Matheson is good enough to carry the pairing but pysyk is an absolute anchor that brings nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad