Post-Game Talk: The WC dream is still alive, BIG 3-2 OTW win by Matheson, Lu with a strong performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
A Bjugstad hat trick? Is that like an offsides, an icing, and a giveaway?

LOL.

You know it'll happen though. Playing next to Crosby he can have 3 tip in goals if Matheson is on the ice at the same time.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I really like what hawk can bring, but if he can't stay healthy we can't rely on him

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
LOL.

You know it'll happen though. Playing next to Crosby he can have 3 tip in goals if Matheson is on the ice at the same time.

Lol.

I wouldn't doubt it to be honest. Crosby is still the best player in the world imo and can make anyone good.

Reactions: ShootIt

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Bjugbeast is gonna show out today. I wish reimer was in net, because if the Bjeast rips a slapshot it may decapitate Lu. Unless the puck is vaporized before it reaches him of course. Would that count as a goal?

Anakinsky

Dec 21, 2018
A Bjugstad hat trick? Is that like an offsides, an icing, and a giveaway?

Dead.... He was not that bad. I am curious to see how he plays with Crosby. If he cant deliver anything then we know we made the right move... against our D no reason not to have a positive +/-

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
With playing less then a week against his former team, here's hoping Bjugs checks a Penguin player allowing us to score, forgetting he's not a Panther anymore. Lol

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
I can't stand seeing the comments from players, coaches, etc. this time of year, especially when they continually talk about it being do or die and stuff like that. Irritates me to no end. Just lose the rest of the games and admit that for the first quarter of the season you were under prepared and overconfident. The season is done, stop pretending like these games matter.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I can't stand seeing the comments from players, coaches, etc. this time of year, especially when they continually talk about it being do or die and stuff like that. Irritates me to no end. Just lose the rest of the games and admit that for the first quarter of the season you were under prepared and overconfident. The season is done, stop pretending like these games matter.

Every player on their contract year might disagree on that.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
The more we win, the less hopeless we look to possible UFAs... and the more we lose, the better our draft position.
So, any result is good I guess...?
Meh.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
tumblr_pdnejifGXr1wlhippo5_250.gif

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I think I'm gonna skip this one. They're going to get ass blasted like 7-2 by Pittsburgh and I'd prefer to do something else with my evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad