TV: The Walking Dead | S7 | PART II | (NO COMIC DISCUSSION/SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
With he slight decrease in ratings and widespread criticism Carl turning on Rick's group to join Negan could be the spark the show needs

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Rosita is an awful character at this point

She's just been a bully to everyone for about a year now and not in an entertaining way

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Rosita is an awful character at this point

She's just been a bully to everyone for about a year now and not in an entertaining way

Really?? I find her to be awesome. You'd think a cutie like her would be dead meat in a minute after the apocalypse but she's a damn bad ass. She's being a bully because everyone else is being a kitty.

She has a very interesting role in my opinion.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
She's horrible and she doesn't really develop at all. She's been yelling at Eugene and putting him down forever even though Eugene has actually done some non coward things and is trying his best to help them

And Tara comes back and finds out here GF as well as probably her closest friend of the group were killed and Rosita says Sorry and then starts harassing her immediately about doing something?

She's just annoying.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Did they really need to add another 30 minutes for this episode? It's been 90% commercials thus far...

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
Normally I'd say there better be a good reason why they're extending this episode by 30 minutes but they've been doing this for absolutely no reason for a while now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad