B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
1674790441182.jpeg

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
They need to wake the f*** up. Havent looked good in a while now. Gonna see Colorado and Minnesota pass them pretty soon if they cant get their shit together. That was a f**king embarrassing display at home in front of their fans. True north should refund the poor people who paid to watch the entire team shit all over the ice for 60 minutes.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Well deserved loss. Sabres played well and played hard for Comrie.

Shades of what happened after Maurice broke up the Connor-Dubois-Svechnikov line last season. Last year breaking up the successful CDS line was the stone that kicked off the avalanche, hope it is not the case again.

Bowness' press conference and comments to the media today were a disaster. Do those comments make smaller players want to go through a wall for him? Does that make other guys with size feel just a tad bit more content in their place and maybe let the foot off the gas a little bit? Even if that was the motivation behind his decisions he just can't come out and say it, it serves no purpose and only serves to demotivate your own players.

Bowness could learn a thing or two about how to handle that from Maurice who may have the same motivation behind lineup/deployment decisions but would never say that out loud. Maurice would not say something that has zero upside but only serves alienate some of your own players and potentially make others complacent. Imagine the place you work at where all your coworkers of varying ages do the same job, then one day your boss just openly says that he only trusts those over 45 years old to do a certain job without saying anything with respect to the skills of these employees. Imagine how much that would hurt the morale. That's basically what he did. It seems too much of a coincidence that the Jets have their 2nd worst game of the season after the Halloween Vegas game on the heels of those comments.

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
So I watched the Bruins game, they played like a house league team. Tuned into the Jets game just in time to see 3-0. So I started doing laundry. Was trying the futile effort to fold a fitted sheet, and the goal horn went off. So I kept at the fitted sheet thinking that it was good luck. PLD made it 3-2, so I kept going.

The Jets lost, and the fitted sheet still looks like a crumpled ball. I gave it my best. Sorry, all.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015

Shades of what happened after Maurice broke up the Connor-Dubois-Svechnikov line last season. Last year breaking up the successful CDS line was the stone that kicked off the avalanche, hope it is not the case again.

Bowness' press conference and comments to the media today were a disaster. Do those comments make smaller players want to go through a wall for him? Does that make other guys with size feel just a tad bit more content in their place and maybe let the foot off the gas a little bit? Even if that was the motivation behind his decisions he just can't come out and say it, it serves no purpose and only serves to demotivate your own players.

Bowness could learn a thing or two about how to handle that from Maurice who may have the same motivation behind lineup/deployment decisions but would never say that out loud. Maurice would not say something that has zero upside but only serves alienate some of your own players and potentially make others complacent. Imagine the place you work at where all your coworkers of varying ages do the same job, then one day your boss just openly says that he only trusts those over 45 years old to do a certain job without saying anything with respect to the skills of these employees. Imagine how much that would hurt the morale. That's basically what he did. It seems too much of a coincidence that the Jets have their 2nd worst game of the season after the Halloween Vegas game on the heels of those comments.
we get it, you like maurice, remind me again where last years president trophy winners are again in the standings? oh no! is this anti-maurice post going to upset the hockey gods causing us to get more injuries?

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
So I watched the Bruins game, they played like a house league team. Tuned into the Jets game just in time to see 3-0. So I started doing laundry. Was trying the futile effort to fold a fitted sheet, and the goal horn went off. So I kept at the fitted sheet thinking that it was good luck. PLD made it 3-2, so I kept going.

The Jets lost, and the fitted sheet still looks like a crumpled ball. I gave it my best. Sorry, all.
frank-reynolds-iasip.gif

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Maybe Chevy should keep his first round pick for a rental in his pocket, maybe keep the picks and prospects for depth players in his pocket too.

I have been all for moving whatever needs to be moved to get players at the deadline to get one more shot this season but after the last week or so my expectations have been tempered and I can now see the point of just standing pat at the deadline.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada

Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad