Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
IMG_1806.jpg

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
To call them haters is to suggest that criticisms of Fanatics themselves isn’t necessary legitimate, which isn’t true.
Yup.

They're not haters if the hate is warranted...and in this case it absolutely is.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Having haters also implies you have lovers…

I imagine a lover of fanatics would be a lover of things like pedophiles, puppy murderes, toothy bj's etc.

• Haha
Reactions: TheTotalPackage

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Have to bump this. The more games I watch and see of the other teams' uniforms, the more I cannot believe how awful these new jerseys look. The look like Little League wear. The names are too small, I cannot even tell if there is any stitching, and the embroidered logos have been swapped out for pressed on garbage.

I have always thought baseball jerseys were right on up there with hockey jerseys as the best in all of sports. The simplicity, quality, variation in colours, size of name and numbers, the extra details (ie. the Mariners patch that was embroidered). That's all been lost.

As a jersey hound (and snob), I seriously hope Fanatics/Nike reconsiders the style and make of these jerseys. They're awful. Not just the fans, but it also seems to be unanimous amongst the players as well.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
The names/numbers (names especially) are so cheap looking it's actually distracting.

Have to bump this. The more games I watch and see of the other teams' uniforms, the more I cannot believe how awful these new jerseys look. The look like Little League wear. The names are too small, I cannot even tell if there is any stitching, and the embroidered logos have been swapped out for pressed on garbage.

I have always thought baseball jerseys were right on up there with hockey jerseys as the best in all of sports. The simplicity, quality, variation in colours, size of name and numbers, the extra details (ie. the Mariners patch that was embroidered). That's all been lost.

As a jersey hound (and snob), I seriously hope Fanatics/Nike reconsiders the style and make of these jerseys. They're awful. Not just the fans, but it also seems to be unanimous amongst the players as well.

Bryce Harper actually wore one of last years jerseys the other day aha.

• Love
Reactions: TheTotalPackage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad