The Ultimate General Manager's Draft

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
the winnipeg jets are proud to select goalie niklas backstrom, his numbers spoke for themselves last year an we plan to give him quality supprt!

ho_AAHY025_16x20~Niklas-Backstrom-Posters.jpg

analysis: Like i said we love his stats and we feel like the last few years in minny he is what got them into playoffs he has the second lowest GAA combined in the last 2 seasons. We do realize his team took a hit and lost some talent but we believe the coaching style in minny is what will get them moving some what like the devils.

Last edited:

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
dal.png

is extremly suprised AGAIN to pick our final 1st line forward Daniel Alfredsson

analysis: Alfie is another star player, we have a scary good first line with him, Thornton and Hossa. Even though he is a bit older, is cap hit is fairly friendly and he should continue to be an awesome player for a few more years.
(i'm suprised he lasted so long, with a very fair cap number and even less next year)

Last edited:

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
peter mueller was taken 2 picks before you re pick bud,.

yeah but he wasn't supposed to go... he picked Pominville from the pick where he traded with you... then it was Montreal's turn, then my 2 picks... then back to Montreal... Now it's either your turn or Angelo's because of the trade and then TBLbrifi.

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
I was told I was up so the Toronto Maple Leafs chose goaltender Jean-Sebastien Giguere

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
so we will skip angelo until the end of the round than fill it in later...

The winnipeg jets are thrilled to select
610x.jpg

#4 in your program JAY BOUWMEESTER

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
6223-1.gif

The Ottawa Senators are happy to select forward Thomas Vanek and we are going to take a long-term gain player in Erik Johnson. Hopefully he can heal fast ;)

article_13144_2.jpg

400x320.aspx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad