The Ultimate General Manager's Draft

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
montreal is pleased to select H Lundqvist

Even though Hank lead the league in SO last season we feel his best yrs are still ahead.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
kk so just incase montreal is to be autoed bc he did warn us and isnt the kind of guy that would rip us off ..I will auto him....Iilya Kovalchuk.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
The conditioons of mine and angelo's trade have been met so the winnipeg jets are proud to announce the final piece of the top line and reunite the best line for team canada a year ago....The Winnipeg jets select

T1_0513_nash.jpg

# 61 Rick Nash!

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
dal.png

The Dallas Stars are extremely happy and surprised to pick our new captain, the NHL's best defense man Niklas Lidstrom

lindstrom.jpg

Last edited:

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Please delete your posts!!

Can we just keep this as a just draft no post thread? It makes it look more professional and easily to see who players picked

After go to edit your posts (besides picks you have made) and there will be a button on the bottom that says delete post and it will be gone and this thread looks nice and tidy

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
lol alrighty... i even said new jersey instead of buffalo lol. Buffalo is proud to select Mike Richards.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Edmonton is proud to select G Martin Brodeur, hopefully he can repeat his 4 assists from last year and get me a few points.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
the next pick belongs to angelo via trade

GUYS PLEASE DELETE YOU POSTS ON THIS PAGE!

Last edited:

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
The New Toronto Maple Leafs are Proud to make our first selection D Brent Burns

Last edited:

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
dal.png

are pleased to welcome back goalie Marty Turco

martyturco.jpg

i have in both leagues, and because we get so many points for assists, i feel he is a great pick!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad