The Ultimate General Manager's Draft

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
To my understanding, once the injured player becomes healthy again, the replacement player is subjected to a waiver wire pick up without the 1.5M cap rule in effect. What im trying to implement is that for our rookies who are making 1.5M cap remain with their respective team. Do note, that once a player becomes injured and is placed in the IR list, the player does not count toward the roster. Meaning that that the injured player can be and must be replaced by an undrafted player off waivers or someone from your bench. It's important to understand that more than anything we only count the points that a player gives you once he is inserted into your roster. Once he is traded or benched, that player no longer contributes his points to your team. In return, we want to if anything award teams that go through injury rather than hinder their progress.

I like the 1.5 million cushion to protect the rookies from being claimed also. But if we replaced a injury with a free agent over 1.5 than we can lose him when our higher priced regular comes back,

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
i think it was one of edmonton or atlanta.. i dont know what the order is anymore because of their trade.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
i will make my pick now...winnipeec selects clarke macarthur

thanks to the commish's for helping me out for the last few days.

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
oilgagner has had plenty of time to make his pick so he is being skipped.

Buffalo selects Michael Frolik.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
yes if you have 5 extras let us know so agent can hok us up with pickuphockey.com

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
i have my 5 extras... this should have been the last round but ottawa should have 6 now.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i have 5 also. Little, Eaves, Callahan, Picard and Pavelec...i think Agent should have only needed 1 more.

either way we should be done now.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
no no that was Sensational Spezza's list... he's Ottawa, I'm Chicago. So I think those were his last 2 picks.

We should move onto the entry draft now.

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
lol but his second pick makes him have 6 spares... he started a new round with that second pick.

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
I have Pogge, Grabner, Kulimen, Tlusty, Lespitio and Kris Russel. I think I'm good.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Nope I only have one pick, I want Stralman

I already have, Hejduk, Harding, Kindl, Paille and now Stralman

So the regular draft is now done

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Nope I only have one pick, I want Stralman

I already have, Hejduk, Harding, Kindl, Paille and now Stralman

So the regular draft is now done

g4g needs to pick and robbie needs to pick someone else

btw ss stralman was my other choice when i took frolik

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
ok ok i probably wont be on all weekeng long and so im sending my to TBL.. have a good one you guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad