The Trouba Hit

The Trouba hit

• Clean Hit

• Dirty/Suspension Worthy

Results are only viewable after voting.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Not illegal, but still a pretty dogshit and unnecessary hit to make. Probably ended his career considering his history

who cares? JuJu would fight someone tomorrow and possibly end theirs... despite his past medical issues and we all know that so why should Trouba care? Shit is clean. Sucks because JuJu seems like a good guy.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Why not? Shouldn't Khaira's health matter more than a game?

Depends I guess, these guys do choose to sell their health to an extent to be able to live wealthy lives and retire early. If player health was the only thing that mattered there wouldnt be hitting allowed and you wouldnt be allowed to take slapshots at the goalies like in some beer leagues. The league has taken steps to remove headshots without giving players a ridiculous advantage. If the rules were the way you wanted, players would just skate with their heads down around the ice, be untouchable and go score

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Huge and clean hit. Its bound to happen sometimes and that's ok.Its good that Jujhar is ok.

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
you could think the hit is dirty but not worthy of a suspension, as in the hit is legally the letter of the law and thus not worthy of a suspension, but was wholly unnecessary, dangerous, and uncalled for, ie dirty.
This idea that a hit is unnecessary is just silly. Who are you to decide? Like Trouba should just allow a zone exit because Khaira skates with his head down. He can hold him in the zone and score or he could let him out and get scored on it’s a decision that impacts a possible 2 goal swing.. You are playing the game to the rules or you are not. Physicality is part of the game.

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
The NHL will be sued into bankruptcy if they don't do something about the concussion problem.
You mean NHLPA not NHL. The NHLPA fights absolutely every safety measure including helmets. Sorry, safety is on the players for fighting safety measures and/or using safety measures as a bargaining chip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad