GDT: The Trade Deadline Thread

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Amazing work once again, Master GDT maker @Zhamnov5GoalGame! Between you and @Mud Turtle I think HF should pay for your creations.

Much like my Canucks, our Jets are riding that line where the Playoffs are still possible, but unlikely.

I‘m going to take the same outlook for both Teams - Enjoy the ride for the rest of the Season & just let the chips fall where they may. Cheer for players to continue developing & hope to see younger guys get some time. Wins/Losses - just compete, that‘s all I want.

Some Memes for good luck and health for our Boys

View attachment 520239View attachment 520240View attachment 520241View attachment 520242View attachment 520243View attachment 520244View attachment 520245View attachment 520246View attachment 520247View attachment 520248
Hilarious again Ginger but i think you meant to post this in the GDT not the Trade deadline thread.:teach::laugh:

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Jets go 7-2 in the next nine and Dallas plays .500 in the next eleven would put them tied. Then it's the final ten for both.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
dreger on overdrive just said we were talking to boston about debrusk. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the 2nd's we got from nyr gets flipped at the draft for him

Reactions: hockeyarena

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Re: Buttons comments re: coaching.

So did many people who post here and got criticized for doing so.
This ain’t new baby the last 4 seasons have been awful as far as not playing to potential.

Pretty much everyone has acknowledged that we have had coaching issues for the last year or two. How you present your criticism can often determine people’s reaction. A lot of people have struggled with that.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Pretty much everyone has acknowledged that we have had coaching issues for the last year or two. How you present your criticism can often determine people’s reaction. A lot of people have struggled with that.

I think the coaching issue really got revealed in the WCF 2018 when Vegas systematically dismantled Maurice's tactics and he had literally no response other than to try to dress a handful of guys who hadn't played in two months in the elimination game.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Vegas dealt Dadonov without getting him to waive his NMC. Trying to say he didn't give Ottawa a list so voided his NMC. Hope they get screwed...not sure they have any ethics in the front office.
Tinfoil hat time! The NHL is in cahoots with Vegas, knew about Dadonov’s NTC but approved the trade anyway, hoping to push it along without pushback as to help Vegas with their cap issues. :naughty:

Imcanadianeh

Nov 1, 2015
I think the coaching issue really got revealed in the WCF 2018 when Vegas systematically dismantled Maurice's tactics and he had literally no response other than to try to dress a handful of guys who hadn't played in two months in the elimination game.
Didn’t the Jets statistically outplay Vegas in every game of that series except one?

Reactions: Duke749

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
VGK tried to pull a fast, they deserve to miss the playoffs and need to be punished by the NHL

I think the issue is with both Ottawa and Vegas. Vegas didn't verify his contract status but Ottawa didn't send along the list which they really should've done.

I don't think they tried to trade him hoping no one would notice. It's just a very costly mistake, like the David de Gea fax machine scenario.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
I think the issue is with both Ottawa and Vegas. Vegas didn't verify his contract status but Ottawa didn't send along the list which they really should've done.

I don't think they tried to trade him hoping no one would notice. It's just a very costly mistake, like the David de Gea fax machine scenario.
Vegas maybe needs to try to keep a player for a whole season or two sometime.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Slightly off-topic but I was reading about Stalin and went on his wikipedia article that had his picture from his youth, is it just me or does a young Stalin look like PLD?

Stalin_1902-1.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad