Post-Game Talk: The Toews and Crawford Show! Hawks down Sens 6-5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
/\

Yes. Sure it was nice to see some offense from that 1st line but it doesn’t matter who in the top 6 plays with Toews, when he plays that well.

And I can foresee it now - the 2nd line as it is now has a few issues without the puck and we all know who Q will single out…. and it won’t be Kane. It isn’t quite logical but I see it as Q’s way to keep Pirri on a short lease.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I have to agree.Go into a place like SJ with Kane and Pirri on the same line and I fear the Sharks will feast.At home you can find them a favorable matchup but on the road they will be exposed.

Well, it's better to find that out in the regular season than to try it in the playoffs. And they weren't exposed against Minnesota (away), so I'm not too worried about it yet.

Nothingman*

So.....we are putting up 5 goals per game so we need to switch lines up?!

krazyhawk

Jan 9, 2006
Montreal/Nova Scotia
Well, it's better to find that out in the regular season than to try it in the playoffs. And they weren't exposed against Minnesota (away), so I'm not too worried about it yet.

Big whoop,it was Minn. not exactly an offensive juggernault.Against a competent offense it will likely be a different story.Hope I'm wrong but I fear I'm not

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Big whoop,it was Minn. not exactly an offensive juggernault.Against a competent offense it will likely be a different story.Hope I'm wrong but I fear I'm not

They scored 5 against us in the game before that when the lines werent switched until the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad